Recap Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup

I wish I've hear neb sing :)

!

You were busy in the forest searching for your tee shot. I think it was the worst hole of the round for both of us. You hit your tee shot into the woods, I hit mine 60 yards from the green. You had to drop and hit your 3rd into the bunker. I saw Morgan roll up as I was getting ready to hit my second and got nervous because I thought she was going to say something about pace of play. I then went about chunking 3 shots in a row while you were trying to get out of the bunker. You and I were both on in 5 and 2 putted for a halve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow... I thought that was a special moment between us, but apparently you just want to share it with the world. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel a little betrayed.

Just Let it Go, Ryan.

I want to go back to the Morgan Cup now. What a weekend that was.

I still think about Morgan Cup week almost daily. I miss the competition and all you guys. I miss JB and Morgan running around frantically but enjoyed when I caught them cracking a smile as they marveled at what was created. I miss that golf course, oh how I miss that golf course. Love every (mostly every) hole.

Let's do it again boys.

I still think about Morgan Cup week almost daily. I miss the competition and all you guys. I miss JB and Morgan running around frantically but enjoyed when I caught them cracking a smile as they marveled at what was created. I miss that golf course, oh how I miss that golf course. Love every (mostly every) hole.

Let's do it again boys.

This...all of this

Let's do it again boys.
This. All of this.

Let's do it again boys.

Amen!!!

Indeed Big Texas, indeed!

I'd do it again...in the same capacity and all.

That's a foursome!!! Let's do it.

This made me think of some of you lol
312695360fdc4aea13093bc8c0d12be0.jpg

Reminds me I need to write my final round recap.

My wife asked today if the videos up yet. Fond memories

no they are not, but when they are its going to be awesome to watch!!!
My wife asked today if the videos up yet. Fond memories

I still haven't written any type of recap for this MC. Part of the reason is that I simply don't know where I fit in the grand scheme of the event. Participant? Teammate? Volunteer? I still don't know, but I'm GLAD as $hit that I was there.

I still haven't written any type of recap for this MC. Part of the reason is that I simply don't know where I fit in the grand scheme of the event. Participant? Teammate? Volunteer? I still don't know, but I'm GLAD as $hit that I was there.

All of the above!

Mascot? Beefy O'Carroll, the heart and soul of Team DotCom.

In the final days before we got down there, part of me thought I would be glad when it was successfully completed because I was putting a lot of time into all the various aspects...and honestly, I was the first go round. The truth this time is 180 opposite though. More than three months out, I still miss this almost every day, I miss all the people every day (even though I clearly know where most everyone can be found).

Thank you all again for making this so special.

In the final days before we got down there, part of me thought I would be glad when it was successfully completed because I was putting a lot of time into all the various aspects...and honestly, I was the first go round. The truth this time is 180 opposite though. More than three months out, I still miss this almost every day, I miss all the people every day (even though I clearly know where most everyone can be found).

Thank you all again for making this so special.

Couldn't agree more man. Pretty much every single round of golf I have played post MC brings me back some how.

Back