Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football

Up 27 going against A.Brown tonight. He's definitely got the potential crush it. On the upside, last week trades for Fleener and Jeffery worked out...at least for this initial week. A win this week puts me at 5-6 and while still a huge long shot, it will be 3 in a row and some of the leaders have been losing lately.

I managed to get a win even with Stafford sucking. Thanks Jamal! Keep up the good work buddy!

Up 27 going against A.Brown tonight. He's definitely got the potential crush it. On the upside, last week trades for Fleener and Jeffery worked out...at least for this initial week. A win this week puts me at 5-6 and while still a huge long shot, it will be 3 in a row and some of the leaders have been losing lately.
I'm pulling for you :D Crazy week in league 4

I put up 94.5 and left Kenny Britt on the bench in favor of Garcon (changed at 12:59 yesterday). That move cost me 20 points. I lost this week, to put me at 2-2 since taking over this team. Like the numbers however as each week I have gone over 90.

You dumped Gresham late too. I got lucky!!

You dumped Gresham late too. I got lucky!!
I know. Crazy thing is I swapped Britt right at 1pm. My ESPN app said it didn't go through. Turned out it did.

Man I'm sure glad that Ahmad Bradshaw trade that was "worst trade they'd even seen" didn't go through last week.

I NEED a td from either Miller or K. Wright to scratch out a win. I'm down 8.5

Mike Hock makes a bad decision and I have to live w/ it!!

I NEED a td from either Miller or K. Wright to scratch out a win. I'm down 8.5

Mike Hock makes a bad decision and I have to live w/ it!!

Your opponent left Fred Jackson in. You're getting all the help you need!!!

Well my season is over. Once again, I just couldnt leave my team alone. Now instead of Forte and Lynch, I have Forte and basically no other back because Bradshaw is done.

Well my season is over. Once again, I just couldnt leave my team alone. Now instead of Forte and Lynch, I have Forte and basically no other back because Bradshaw is done.
No faith in Jazz Rodgers :angel:
That's really a tough blow. Obviously helps me a ton, but it's more fun with everyone full strength.

As long as Kendall Wright scores less than 50.5 pts I will get another win. For the first time all season I will have more win's then losses at 6-5.

I like your chances. I don't even know what type of performance it would take for 50 points. But I'm guessing something like 5 TD receptions and 350 yards receiving.

I like your chances. I don't even know what type of performance it would take for 50 points. But I'm guessing something like 5 TD receptions and 350 yards receiving.

That would be well over 70 after adding in PPR.

200 yards and 5 TDs would do it though. Melva has to be feeling good!

Btw Morgan, what are your playoff chances looking like?

I want to vomit right now. I had Brandon Marshall and his 22 points and Jonas gray and his 43 points on my bench ugh.

That would be well over 70 after adding in PPR.

200 yards and 5 TDs would do it though. Melva has to be feeling good!

Btw Morgan, what are your playoff chances looking like?

I have no idea how to figure that out. I am currently 2 GB but the three people ahead of me are all going to lose this week and I will most likely win. However, everyone else in my division is also 2GB so I have no idea. Here are the standings:

i-hHpNxCd-L.png

0-10? I didn't even think that would be possible without trying to do it.

I have no idea how to figure that out. I am currently 2 GB but the three people ahead of me are all going to lose this week and I will most likely win. However, everyone else in my division is also 2GB so I have no idea. Here are the standings:

i-hHpNxCd-L.png

You and I have a very important matchup in week 12.

Total points scored breaks ties I believe

Yes we do!

I have the second highest points scored, the only person ahead of me currently is Team Canes by 11 pts.

yup you leapfrogged me in points this week. I had a nice 4 point lead going in to the week.

I wish we could still trade. I hate knowing that my team is what it is the rest of the way.

Yes we do!

I have the second highest points scored, the only person ahead of me currently is Team Canes by 11 pts.
Then you're not in that bad of a position if the other teams above you are gonna lose. Clawing your way back.

Lowly me at 3-7 beating the league 2 leader who was 8-2! #spoiler

You have been Gronked having Gronk outplayed by Fleener last night, I'll take it!
Nice win if i had just played either of any of my other WR as flex i would have pulled out a win

Back