DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going down the day before thanksgiving and playing when Shannons family on Friday morning then coming home
I'll be down Wednesday afternoon.

Guess what I'm doing tonight. First time in quite a while with no little ones in the house. Wife wants to go all out with the decorations this year. So, starting early. I think the snow the other night triggered this.

Guess what I'm doing tonight. First time in quite a while with no little ones in the house. Wife wants to go all out with the decorations this year. So, starting early. I think the snow the other night triggered this.

That doesn't look fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bump on the below, looking to be a nice day with highs reaching 70. I may even stay and play more than 18 if things work out.

Sunday, 11/23 @ 8:15 AM
Prairie Lakes Golf Course (Grand Prairie, TX)

1) #Cookie
2) mpete
3) Jman (maybe)
4) ?????

Ideal has TangleRide for $29. Solid deal, who else is in? http://www.idealgolfer.com/deal/dallasfort-worth/tangleridge1114

Valid ANYTIME Sunday-Friday or Saturday after 11 am
Expires 2-27-15

Limit 4 per person; May buy up to 4 additional as gifts
Cannot be combined with other discounts, offers, leagues, or events
Not valid on holidays; Blackout dates 11/27-28 & 12/25-26
*Meal consists of Hot Dog, chips and fountain drink

PRICE INCLUDES: 1 paid green fee, cart, and taxes +a Meal*

Lucky you, I went up and down the attic stairs all night bringing down 49 boxes of Christmas decorations for my wife. 55 will probably go back up with the new stuff she bought in Arlington this past weekend.

Bump on the below, looking to be a nice day with highs reaching 70. I may even stay and play more than 18 if things work out.

1) #Cookie
2) mpete
3) Jman (maybe)
4) ?????
I will take the last spot....Do you still have the apex???? If so can I fondle them?

Updated! Bump on the below, looking to be a nice day with highs reaching 70. I may even stay and play more than 18 if things work out.

1) #Cookie
2) mpete
3) Jman (maybe)
4) cwmonroe87 (apex fondling)

Updated! Bump on the below, looking to be a nice day with highs reaching 70. I may even stay and play more than 18 if things work out.

1) #Cookie
2) mpete
3) Jman (maybe)
Wish I could join you all. Family coming in town on Sunday morning. I pick them up around 11. I think. But I also noticed their itinerary had them leaving next Saturday. May get to play one/both days next weekend.

Wish I could join you all. Family coming in town on Sunday morning. I pick them up around 11. I think. But I also noticed their itinerary had them leaving next Saturday. May get to play one/both days next weekend.

Cool, I'm down for both days next weekend. Maybe use the Tribute coupon one day? I think the weather is gonna cool back off so an afternoon round is likely a good option.

Final update, see you gents tomorrow. I'll likely be there by 7:15 as I need some range time.

1) #Cookie
2) mpete
3) Jman

Final update, see you gents tomorrow. I'll likely be there by 7:15 as I need some range time.

1) #Cookie
2) mpete
3) Jman
I will be there early also for range/ deciding to go buy Apex or Mizuno 850s lol

are we walking or riding tomorrow?

I'll be pulling in right at our tee time I'm sure. 3am is gonna suck!

You are one crazy dude! You boys have fun!

My last effort to help for the Grandaddy.

Thank god for 2 day school weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back