The 2015 Bridgestone University Experience - Full Details

I'd love to attend but January is out of the question for me. Enjoy to those attending!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

January at the Mission Inn should be quite nice. El Campeon will be it's usual mean track, but a lot of fun. And Bridgestone, who sponsors our wonderful Invitational Series...heck who wouldn't want in this?

I still get cold sweats and a queasy stomach waiting for sign-ups even though this year you don't have to break the internet speed barrier to be one of the first in!

well that's about to end almost bud. Almost 2pm est. :)
I still get cold sweats and a queasy stomach waiting for sign-ups even though this year you don't have to break the internet speed barrier to be one of the first in!

Y can i not find the new thread

Lol i thought it was at 1 and I was going to miss out on the hour. Well that makes things better

just about that time!

Good luck to everyone who enters. This is going to be a good one! I'm out due to some existing travel around that time. Will be fun to follow along though.

Will see how the results end up, but so far I like the new sign up, much less stressful when the clock strikes the time. I really can't see how it could be more fair. Good luck all.

Now we wait, good luck everyone!

Good luck to the lucky ones that get picked. This will be amazing.

So pumped for whoever gets in. That place, is one of my favorites ever. And the company? Even moreso.

So pumped for whoever gets in. That place, is one of my favorites ever. And the company? Even moreso.

They are in for a treat, that's for sure.

I would so love to try for this, but it know this is not in the cards for me.
Excited for those that get in and I will enjoy following along.

7pm will be here soon and we will announce the 1st 8.
Dont forget if you do not see your name on the list, tomorrow opens up another day of signups.

And then based on demand...might have a surprise or two up their sleeve.

Dont forget if you do not see your name on the list, tomorrow opens up another day of signups.

I like surprises! Especially when it comes to Bridgestone and THP!

THP surprises are second to none!

Less than 1 hour for the first 8 lucky THPers!!

Just checked in hotel just in time for the long awaited announcement for the lucky first 8. Hotel clerk offered me a coupe of beers which I took without hesitation. Hope to be drinking them in celebration in 8 minutes!

Classic THP.

Who's excited for 8 minutes from now?

Five min and we get 8 happy THPERS!

Back