Contest - 2014 Thanksgiving Feast Pictures & Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Its that time of year when many celebrate with their families with a wonderful feast. Well, those that know GolferGal and myself, know that we love food and we love giving thanks. So this is a perfect opportunity to launch our 4th Annual Thanksgiving contest and do this one around those incredible feasts that are being served.

boston-market-thanksgiving-dinner-345.jpg

The Rules
Take a picture of your Thanksgiving feast.
Post it in this thread.
Contest Open to anybody that is a member of the THP forum.
The winner will be chosen randomly.
Please feel free to post as many pictures as you would like. You can post pics of prep work, full feasts, individual dishes, etc. Show it all off.

The Prize
The winner will get a THP Prize Pack valued at over $100 and filled with goodies.

If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Contest will run until Friday 11/28/13 at 11:59am EST.

Good luck everybody and we cannot wait to see the thanksgiving feast pictures.

Let the games and preparing begin.

Time for the GG special cake! Orange Dream is so so good!

• Admin
Time for the GG special cake! Orange Dream is so so good!

sadly not this year. She is making a feast and we have both sets of parents and her sister and boyfriend coming over. I am so excited for this meal. She has an incredible menu planned.

sadly not this year. She is making a feast and we have both sets of parents and her sister and boyfriend coming over. I am so excited for this meal. She has an incredible menu planned.

No doubt she's got an incredible feast planned. I'll have to send you a piece! But mine won't be as good as she makes.

I always forget to do this since I am to excited to stuff my belly. I will try and slow down for a second this year and grab a picture.

Fun contest and can't wait to see all the feasts.

Took this one last year and it is my favorite contest of the year. Can't wait to check out all for the awesome feasts!!!!

I can't wait for my mouth to drool while following along with this thread, is it sad I'm already hungry!

I always forget to do this since I am to excited to stuff my belly. I will try and slow down for a second this year and grab a picture.

I do the same thing, I am going to remember this year.

We're eating out at our club this year. But, I can always snap a couple of pics of the spread they'll have there. They make a really big deal out of it, but, it's all buffet.

We're eating out at our club this year. But, I can always snap a couple of pics of the spread they'll have there. They make a really big deal out of it, but, it's all buffet.

No dishes for Ken! Smart man

Happy Thanksgiving all, cheers!
px_695_tp_sb__cn_cpn_.jpg

We got a 23.5 pound bird. It's only Jacqui and me. Overkill a little?

Boooo, we had our thanksgiving last month.

GG and I have a 23 lb turkey and a 9 lb turkey breast. This is for 8, along with about 12 side dishes.

GG and I have a 23 lb turkey and a 9 lb turkey breast. This is for 8, along with about 12 side dishes.
Wow you might be in the running to win this year! Hahaha can't wait to see pics.

You using the grill?

Woo Hoo !
Can't wait for my favorite dinner of the year !!

Wow you might be in the running to win this year! Hahaha can't wait to see pics.

You using the grill?

Breast is being done on the Kamado and GG is making the big bird in the oven.
Breast is going to brine today in a maple and brown sugar mixture along with tons of herbs. Then slow cook on the grill for 3 hours at 275 or so. Should be a nice smoked maple turkey.

Breast is being done on the Kamado and GG is making the big bird in the oven.
Breast is going to brine today in a maple and brown sugar mixture along with tons of herbs. Then slow cook on the grill for 3 hours at 275 or so. Should be a nice smoked maple turkey.
Great sounds incredible can't wait to see the pics. Good luck with everything

this is going to be a fun thread. i can't wait to see the cool pics and all the food.

No doubt she's got an incredible feast planned. I'll have to send you a piece! But mine won't be as good as she makes.

I need to make this cake again, it really is so good!

I will begin some prep work tonight and then start the cooking around 8am tomorrow. I better go make sure this turkey will fit in the oven along with the sides.

12 sides JB?! Holy nap time batman. Did you buy serving trays to eat off

We have an 18lb turkey that I just finished brining, 8lb ham, and roughly the same amount of side dishes. Serving roughly 15-20 people.

Anyone as hungry as I am yet?

Favorite Holiday. Cant wait!!

Back