The 2015 Bridgestone University Experience - Full Details

Seriously can't wait for this event. It is going to be a great time.

Congrats to the final group. So glad to see many of my friends from PGA National make it. Especially the best partner a guy could ask for..mikeg_74

Congrats to the final 6, you guys are in for a great weekend!

Congrats to the last 6! Can't wait to meet you guys there.

Congrats guys. I think you all are in for a great weekend! Can't wait to follow along.

Congrats on the selection everyone...will be a great time!

Congrats to everyone that got in! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Pudge and Randy!!! Congrats guys!

Congrats to you all that made the final six! :bomb: Great looking bunch of folks right there :thumb:

Congrats to all of you this is going to be incredible!

It is bad that I fell down some stairs at work today and fell on my wrist and elbow and the first thing I thought of was I hope I didn't do anything because I have this trip coming up.

It is bad that I fell down some stairs at work today and fell on my wrist and elbow and the first thing I thought of was I hope I didn't do anything because I have this trip coming up.
Hope you are ok dude!

Hope it is nothing serious buddy

Congrats to everyone that was accepted to Bridgestone U!!! It's going to be a blast and I can't wait to follow along.

Will be glued to following along as well. It's going to be great to get the low down on these clubs from you guys!

JM

DawgDaddy
Pudge
AG2979
Mikeg_74
OITW
adamW238

Little late on this, but congrats to the final 6. Some familiar faces in that list that I look forward to seeing again.

Congrats to those attending. This should be awesome.

Any lefties going? hehe

Congrats to those attending. This should be awesome.

Any lefties going? hehe

No "hehe" this year. Bridgestone will have LH gear at this event.

AAAAAWESOME!!!!

Love it for those dudes.

They will? I had no idea. That's AWESOME. Well done Bridgestone.

this has me pondering, and I will be following this event closely.

I could not register for this, but its not because of a lack of interest.

this has me pondering, and I will be following this event closely.

I could not register for this, but its not because of a lack of interest.

Any questions or info you want, let me know and I will do my best to get it for you. As long as embargo is over, lots of pics too.

Any questions or info you want, let me know and I will do my best to get it for you. As long as embargo is over, lots of pics too.

of all the guys at this event, I was happy to see you got in. You must be excited to try and chose your new set of irons!

I am sure you guys will do great at covering the event and the awesome products you'll be able to try.

of all the guys at this event, I was happy to see you got in. You must be excited to try and chose your new set of irons!

I am sure you guys will do great at covering the event and the awesome products you'll be able to try.
No doubt, it's only appropriate that one of The Bridgestone Championship winners gets to celebrate at Bridgestone University...two pretty cool trips to Florida for Alex in less than 4 months.

Total missed the announcement of the final folks being added to this event. Very nice list and congratulations! I know you all are going to have a blast! Can't wait to follow along with this in late January!

Back