What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the local golf shop and bought a used set of Mizuno MP 60s. I forgot that I bid on a set on eBay and as luck should have it...I won! So now I have two sets of irons....my wife is gonna kill me.....

I went to the local golf shop and bought a used set of Mizuno MP 60s. I forgot that I bid on a set on eBay and as luck should have it...I won! So now I have two sets of irons....my wife is gonna kill me.....

return the ones you bought from the store ASAP

Miyazaki Blue 72X 3w shaft for 55 shipped.

Once I can find another, these are G30 bound, SUCH a badass fairway shaft.

I really don't think there is anything left for me to buy after my unconscious spending binge from Thursday - Monday. Always fun to see what others are picking up though.

Picked up a Swing Caddie SC100 for $179. Couldn't pass it up for that price, can't wait till it gets here. Was very close to buying a Golfsmith Pro Loft Lie machine, but just couldn't pull the trigger. I really want the MR3 so will prob save up for that next year...

I was wanting some all black shoes and couldn't turn this offer down. I've been a bad boy these last two weeks.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417610208605.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417610208605.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
BB54 says... "On truck for delivery"!!!

Bio Cell +Driver. Looking forward to USPS delivery!

a9a135c4c7b5e0aca7b386b54dafdb0e.jpg

New Grip Setup

Picked up the Srixon stand bag on sale from Cleveland. $80 isn't bad, and matches my staff bag perfectly.

10 Lamkin R.E.L. 3 gen midsize grips in orange to go on my irons/wedges ($2.50 a pop w/ free shipping on lamkingrips.com)

2015 Team Callaway Collection

Bought a pair of Addidas Adizero One Golf shoes, a pair of shorts and a golf polo.

2015 #TeamCallaway collection

Just a little something something for #1

Big Bertha Alpha 815 10.5 Degree Driver with 45" Stiff Speeder 656 Shaft and Team Callaway 2015 Collection.

I have been real good this year :angel:

A sleeve of Wilson FG Tour to try out

What golf stuff did you buy today?

The last couple days I aquired

A Callaway rain jacket and pants

2 full sets of lamkin grips

1 Alial Fital polo

1 pair of black m projects

1 pair of black FJ City Shoes

A Sligo 1/4 zip

Yeah I think that's everything

Edit- I also bought my lesson package and range pass

Range balls and a 588 RTX CB.

Bag is completely new except for driver and 3 wood.

A sleeve of Wilson FG Tour to try out

They really are great balls. Hope you like them. Probably not the most durable on the market but feel good off the clubs.

Didn't buy but these babies came in today. Remains to be seen but they may be sending my current gamers to the marketplace

352ee3332617c6cdd6e49faa1c77acfe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11b5a2674f17cb514cf564bcc5bc857b.jpg

Happy holidays to me! Thanks Callaway pre-owned sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back