The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

Wow. I bet (at least I hope) the coach had something to say to him about that. Something like "guess who's running 20 suicides tomorrow in practice"

Gonzaga finally looks like a legit final 4 team to me. Better than the Adam Morrison teams IMO. Experienced guards, depth, big guys... solid

Gonzaga plays our U of A Wilcats this Saturday. U of A undefeated and ranked #3. Should be a good game.

Reviews are gonna make me stop watching. Pathetic!!!

Reviews are gonna make me stop watching. Pathetic!!!

I thought Jay Bilas' head was going to explode when that review was taking so long.

I thought Jay Bilas' head was going to explode when that review was taking so long.

Glad he acted like that. Enough do it and they'll make some MUCH needed changes.

This Kentucky team is just unfair this year. They have already won the tournament in March.

This Kentucky team is just unfair this year. They have already won the tournament in March.

I wish that were true...but I'm sure Duke and a few other teams have something to say about that lol

I wish that were true...but I'm sure Duke and a few other teams have something to say about that lol

They could split these 10 guys up, make 2 teams of 5 and both get to the final 4. Amazing.

#1&done

Auburn has to stop giving up big leads at the end of the half.

What?? I promise you Calipari would prefer to have his guys stick around then having to keep changing his teams yearly.

And pretty sure teams want to win titles and fact of the matter is Kentucky hasn't gotten it done even with all that talent.

Interesting. I watched the game and was thinking UK wouldn't wanna see Texas again on a neutral court.

Interesting. I watched the game and was thinking UK wouldn't wanna see Texas again on a neutral court.

I agree

Kentucky looked highly mediocre.

I agree with that. Texas's big guys gave KY problems with shooting and rebounds for sure.

What?? I promise you Calipari would prefer to have his guys stick around then having to keep changing his teams yearly.

And pretty sure teams want to win titles and fact of the matter is Kentucky hasn't gotten it done even with all that talent.

I think it is easier to be a good team than to win the NCAA title. Since Calipari has been at KY they probably are #1 or #2 in total wins....won a title and been to another Final Four. Who knows if they win the title this year...but the ride of the season is fun :alien2:

Auburn basketball is ad frustrating as it has always been.

Not sure I'm ready to agree yet.

Uk vs Tex was a good game. If Tex doesn't go,down 42-26 in 2nd half they might have pulled off the win

Uk vs Tex was a good game. If Tex doesn't go,down 42-26 in 2nd half they might have pulled off the win

Well...when they can't score a bucket for 10 minutes then bad things happen. But a lot of that was Kentucky's D. They were mediocre and won by 12. I'm happy Texas was in it with a few minutes to go. Guess we'll see come March.

Back