The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the gophers offense has had no life since the first quarter and the defense is imploding and barrett is out next week, looks like the Badgers are winning the big ten championship game next week.

Clearly this guy is an idiot.

Go ksu

Wish osu offense would get it going again

Nice 3rd and long conversion by KSU

This has been FSUs most complete game on offense, average as normal on d but they have stepped up at the end.

And then a pick by Baylor....

I think Baylor winning helps OSU. If KSU won that would make tcu the natural big 12 champ

Doubt there is time for GT to make a comeback with their offense.

I think Baylor winning helps OSU. If KSU won that would make tcu the natural big 12 champ

Agreed it just needs to stay close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohio state needs to get more points on the board. I feel bad saying that but it's the reality

I bet Ohio state jumps FSU.

The committee should have skipped the weekly polls and just released this week's only. Not near as many would question leaving our tcu I'd they weren't 3 this week.

I bet Ohio state jumps FSU.

Ohio State has been very impressive tonight indeed. But if FSU wins, I can't see the committee jumping Ohio State over an undefeated team that was last year's national champion.

Ohio State has been very impressive tonight indeed. But if FSU wins, I can't see the committee jumping Ohio State over an undefeated team that was last year's national champion.

Human element. People hate famous Jameis.

Like they did with tcu, Oregon and Bama?

Trolling or being serious?

I'm serious

I would move them ahead. Considering their schedule and the game tonight with the 3rd stringer QB. Complete team.

Wait I called you Nostradamus .

In my defense that post was out of frustration from watching the gophers blow it and I am glad osu is dominating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back