The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo hoo

Continuing to harp on tcus ooc sos is odd, when they happened to beat Minnesota who is what, Ohio States third best win?

I don't know who should get in, but I don't think it should hinge on ooc sos when neither team beat anybody impressive ooc.
Just the facts bro I'm not one that makes shat up like half the posts in here

Another fact osu blew up 2 top 8 defenses in the nation...anyone else do that?

Edit Michigan is top 10 in theory as well lol making it 3

Woo hoo

Continuing to harp on tcus ooc sos is odd, when they happened to beat Minnesota who is what, Ohio States third best win?

I don't know who should get in, but I don't think it should hinge on ooc sos when neither team beat anybody impressive ooc.

I didn't bring it up like its something to brag about I was simply correcting an error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the facts bro I'm not one that makes shat up like half the posts in here

Another fact osu blew up 2 top 10 defenses in the nation...anyone else do that?
Show me that fact, I still have never seen it outside your posts. I'm genuinely curious about it because it makes no sense when half the schools don't play any power 5 opponent with a winning record. I wonder I'd they were being penalized for only playing 3 ooc games instead of 4.

Sounds like the new system is much like the old system in that there is still way to much subjective. Just don't see how an undefeated, winner of a Conference Championship drops out of the top 4. If they do, then this system is just as flawed if not more so than the old BCS system. Just my opinion.

Go Dawgs!!!

Show me that fact, I still have never seen it outside your posts. I'm genuinely curious about it because it makes no sense when half the schools don't play any power 5 opponent with a winning record. I wonder I'd they were being penalized for only playing 3 ooc games instead of 4.
If I can find college game day from today online somewhere I'll show ya

Being an outsider and a fan of none of the top 10...OSU deserves a playoff spot. For a team to go through 3 QB changes and do what they did is remarkable. FSU skated by and barely won the last four games. TCU is TCU.
The whole system is flawed and really all about $$$$

I'm sure the debate after all of this will point to making this a 8 team playoff instead of a 4

I'm sure the debate after all of this will point to making this a 8 team playoff instead of a 4

Then we will hear how a #8 seed should be replaced by a #10.

I'll be honest here with the money involved I highly doubt they leave tOSU out.

Maybe this is wishful thinking but the big ten has a lot of pull and money.

Lol at lou holtz taking jabs at baylor ooc sos maybe I'm not making this up

And then people will be complaining when their team is #9 or #10. They need a playoff where the champions (and only the champions) of each league (all of them) make a playoff. Seems - to me - to be the fairest way to go about it, but I'm sure someone would complain about that too.

I like college football because it's just that ... controversial ... and gives us plenty to talk about. It's not life or death, though sometimes you couldn't tell by looking in this thread.

Espn 2 jrod...mark may time

Lol at lou holtz taking jabs at baylor ooc sos maybe I'm not making this up
Baylors is pathetic, no one will argue that. I'm not saying tcus is impressive, I just don't see it being that low. They did play an upper half power 5 team.

Darn it they posted info but not ooc sos...overall.
c2802684156f2543cfcfee94a7e84be1.jpg

Omg mark may hates osu

Hope you had fun bro!

Was a good Father/son trip. Only thing that would have made it better was a win. I don't let a loss ruin my day though like some friends I have. At the end of the day it's just entertainment and I was entertained.

And then people will be complaining when their team is #9 or #10. They need a playoff where the champions (and only the champions) of each league (all of them) make a playoff. Seems - to me - to be the fairest way to go about it, but I'm sure someone would complain about that too.

I like college football because it's just that ... controversial ... and gives us plenty to talk about. It's not life or death, though sometimes you couldn't tell by looking in this thread.

Even that would be especially interesting this year...since TCU technically didn't win their conference. But since the Big 12 doesn't have a championship, would they not be eligible in that scenario?

Mark May is about to legit cry.

Even that would be especially interesting this year...since TCU technically didn't win their conference. But since the Big 12 doesn't have a championship, would they not be eligible in that scenario?

No because they chose to have head to head not count. That was the conferences choice.

Darn it they posted info but not ooc sos...overall.
c2802684156f2543cfcfee94a7e84be1.jpg
So close between the two, I think it comes down to who has impressed the voters more. The numbers can go either way.

I am sticking with put them both in, leave Bama at home.

Hahaha he's screaming like a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back