THP #MajorSeries Coming In 2015

Great news and very cool there is more to just a score to the MVP tie-in.

Three big events, the name sure does suite it!

Pretty awesome too finally see the details of the major series.

Love the MVP tie in to the Grandaddy. I know I will be trying to win a spot on a winning team and hopefully make it back into the Grandaddy of em all!

Pretty awesome too finally see the details of the major series.

Love the MVP tie in to the Grandaddy. I know I will be trying to win a spot on a winning team and hopefully make it back into the Grandaddy of em all!

LOL at your name and winning in the same sentence

LOL at your name and winning in the same sentence
You just always have to knock me down don't you. Can't even let a guy dream.

Maybe I shouldn't even try. Can't lose if you don't enter.

You just always have to knock me down don't you. Can't even let a guy dream.

Maybe I shouldn't even try. Can't lose if you don't enter.

Its my secret plan of getting us on the same team....roll with it

Love the addition of the Major Series. This is going to be awesome to follow and be a part of!

Playing or Following will be great

Really like the Major Series! Should be pretty awesome, especially the extra benefit of entry into The Gauntlet for the MVP's.

Major and MVP have nice rings to them. Title set...panel will have a rough job. Looking good 2015 is.

I must get into The King!

This is so exciting. Can't wait for the opportunity to enter into the THP Majors. These will have a feel bigger than the PGA Majors!!

This is exciting for sure. Really like what we know so far and look forward to knowing more on how to try to get in to these!

Super excited for the 2015 calendar and this just ups the ante. The King and The Gauntlet are both on my must do list.

Super excited for the 2015 calendar and this just ups the ante. The King and The Gauntlet are both on my must do list.

They are really solid from what we have planned.

I really hope I can make it to one of these with the Gauntlet being the most feasible

I want in to both #TheGauntlet and #TheKing, and I will gladly give up my MVP spots in #TheGrandaddy when I win them both so another THPer gets to experience that amazing week.

(No...no I won't)

Looks like THP has ratcheted up the enjoyment for 2015.
The chance at a double dip. Awesome! Can't wait for the announcements.
Creegs

Should be putting up some info on the 1st leg soon

We are pretty excited about the tie in.
Should give people that extra oomph to make a run at it.

Should be putting out some more info in the 1st leg of the Major Series soon.

Can't wait to hear more. THP & Callaway always means the best golf experience is on tap.

Big news coming ahead! Brace yourselves, the birdie is coming to chirp.

Me likey this update. Should be interesting reveal

Excited for more info on the first leg on the #MajorSeries!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It always gets better. I though 2014 was a great year. 2015 is shaping up to be better and can't wait to get involved.

Can't wait to see the info on the first leg of the #MajorSeries!

Back