Golf Helmet? Might Be Needed

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
When I played Saturday there was a group in front of us that hit one of their own players and had to call it a day. I think this happens way more than any of us would like to admit.

Lol I've hit some bad shots in my day but nothing that close

Ouch that has to sting

Just remember, as bad as it may get for you, it could be worse. Ouchie.

I laughed so hard when I saw this

Ouch!!!

How does that even happen, not sure if I could do that if I tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, I don't even know how that was physically possible and I think if he tried it again he couldn't do it in a million tries.

That's a heck of a flop shot...or did it bounce off the wall?

ouch, that had to hurt. Pride and head. DOH!

I got hit in the calf a few years ago by a shank from the guy behind me. Hurt like hell. I moved quickly.......

This was hilarious. I started laughing so hard in the showroom of the dealership. yep I got some looks.

With that swing, he was lucky to even hit the ball !

i do hope he was not injured.

I was hit this last summer by some idiot who couldn't yell fore. Hit the top of my foot and stung. Luckily nothing serious happened. He was a total DB over the whole thing though. Never even said sorry over it all.

If I ever hit myself with my own golf ball, I'll sell my whole setup and quit

I had a case of the shanks for about 2 months this spring/summer and hit the side of a cart very solidly with a 9i. It hit right between my playing partner who was standing by the bags and his son who was by the front wheel. They made sure that they were behind me for the next 6 holes.

Oh my God, that's horrible lol.

That made my night :banana:

My friend was teeing off and there was a fence that separated the tee box from the last green. He pulled his drive and it hit the last fence post and came straight back at him just missing his thigh and ended up 80m behind us. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen on a course.

I watched this 4 times, and I still can't figure out how exactly that happened. A lot of weird angles going on.

I had a real, real bad case of the shanks earlier this year, so I made sure to let playing partners know that the sides of the fairway weren't even remotely safe. I've seen someone get hit by a golf ball, and it looked incredibly painful.

That was great!

Dam I bet that hurt. I think a helmet isn't the only thing he needs.

Ouch. What a swing!

That was impressive.

I can't view this at work, but from the comments I am going to guess it is the video of the guy managing to hit himself in the face with his own ball?

Saw it last night and I still haven't figured out how he managed it????? :beat-up:

Back