New around these parts

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

About time you sign up! We've only been talking about THP for a few months now.

Guys and Ladies, this guy knows his stuff when it comes to club building. Until recently he was the only person that touched my clubs besides me. Never once doubt the advice he gave and knew he only had my best interests in mind with his recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About time you sign up! We've only been talking about THP for a few months now.

Guys and Ladies, this guy knows his stuff when it comes to club building. Until recently he was the only person that touched my clubs besides me. Never once doubt the advice he gave and knew he only had my best interests in mind with his recommendations.

Well it looks like I had a pretty good sense of who was gonna win #thegrandaddy as well (thanks in advance for the lunch you owe me).

And I think we've been talking about this place for way more than a few months. Haha. I was just slacking. Hopefully I can make up for that now.

Welcome to THP!

Thanks for all the welcome messages!

And I'm in Carlsbad, CA (or San Diego for those unfamiliar with So Cal).

I'm still getting used to the layout of this place so eventually I'll figure it out. My buddy goes by alez367, but I also saw OUZO Power and sandiegonative make the switch so you could say they all three inspired me to join.
Carlsbad seems to be the hot vacation spot for THPers the last couple of years. Supposed to be a great area except for that ZooCrew infestation.....:alien:

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome aboard to the best golf forum on the interwebs, bar none.

Carlsbad seems to be the hot vacation spot for THPers the last couple of years. Supposed to be a great area except for that ZooCrew infestation.....:alien:

Haha, there's a few of them around. Seems like a pretty good bunch though. I mean who else invites a bunch of strangers to come do the things they do with this membership? No one I've heard of. Lol.

But ya, Carlsbad is a pretty sweet spot. I love it.

Yay welcome to the club Jordan.

THP is a safe and good place. You'll see.

Thanks for all the welcome messages!

And I'm in Carlsbad, CA (or San Diego for those unfamiliar with So Cal).

I'm still getting used to the layout of this place so eventually I'll figure it out. My buddy goes by alez367, but I also saw OUZO Power and sandiegonative make the switch so you could say they all three inspired me to join.

Oh you'll get used to the layout and it gets addictive after. Lol. After a week here it's like crack.

Well it looks like I had a pretty good sense of who was gonna win #thegrandaddy as well (thanks in advance for the lunch you owe me).

And I think we've been talking about this place for way more than a few months. Haha. I was just slacking. Hopefully I can make up for that now.

Gotta love a guy that comes to THP and tells the members...I knew you guys would lose. :alien:

FWIW, THP hosts a lot of events. The #MajorSeries with Callaway Golf is a great series involving 3 events. Combined THP and the Tour Van host about 15 each year with all different companies.

Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the best golf site on the Internet!

Gotta love a guy that comes to THP and tells the members...I knew you guys would lose. :alien:

FWIW, THP hosts a lot of events. The #MajorSeries with Callaway Golf is a great series involving 3 events. Combined THP and the Tour Van host about 15 each year with all different companies.

Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy your time here.

Well, to be fair I hadn't joined yet. But hey, it got me a free lunch! Just think of the last two as fire for next year. I did follow along to this year's and it was such a close match that it really could have gone either way.

Welcome to THP, We are glad you took the plunge !

Welcome aboard and enjoy! :golf2:

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome...

Back