2015 Driver Testing Tomorrow

That, is a lot of fun right there.

I'm predicting Cobra badassery.

That's it! I'm learning golf right-handed and moving to Florida.

Any way I could talk you into adding the W/S D200 into the mix?

Sure. If you overnight me one. I do not have one currently here, but there is a ton of feedback from the guys that were at #PersonalDistance with THP & Wilson Staff a few months ago.

If you guys have any feedback questions on anything in particular, shout it out and we can try and answer some things for you

Id like to know what you think the big difference is in the FLY-Z, and FLY-Z+. With the weight in the + model positioned in the rear does it feel as forgiving as the fly-z model? How do the 2 compare? Any differences besides the moving weight in the + model?

Thanks!

I live in Tampa! Just curious where is everyone playing. I recommend Bella Collina and Streamsong for those staying a little bit longer

In my best Joe Dirt: Daaaaaaang. That's quite the selection of drivers to sample, and will love to hear the feedback.

Thanks for the invite, but I am actually already playing tomorrow (Dunedin County Club)for a Bachelors party.

You guys will enjoy the Eagles. I don't live too far from there. Weather today hit the 70's.

Most of the people are locals us included and the LPGA player playing with us.

I'm anxious for some Bridgestone driver feedback!

Very nice. I may have to hook up with some of you in the future. I actually live in South Tampa, so it's not that close to the Eagles, but being Filipino and there being a Filipino Center on Eagles Drive just before the golf course, I'm pretty familiar with the area.

Most of the people are locals us included and the LPGA player playing with us.

Very nice. I may have to hook up with some of you in the future. I actually live in South Tampa, so it's not that close to the Eagles, but being Filipino and there being a Filipino Center on Eagles Drive just before the golf course, I'm pretty familiar with the area.

Man id kill to have something like this less than an hour away, good group of guys going a shame you would miss out

Man id kill to have something like this less than an hour away, good group of guys going a shame you would miss out

The good news is that we do these all the time and Im surprised kuyaarial has not seen them in the past. Between Tampa and Sarasota we have had a LOT of get togethers for testing. Then add Orlando for some HUGE events. Hopefully people start realizing some of these amazing opportunities that are around.

If I lived in Florida I wouldn't have a life, or job, because I'd be taking too much time off to try and make it to all these events.

very very cool, can't wait to hear what everyone has to say, the cobra Fly-z is one i am most interested in seeing.

Me too, but I really want to try all three. Those drivers pictured cover everything I want to try next month.

Yeah. Sorry. I've only recently began exclusively following this board, and when I do it's usually the Classifieds, the the Equipment section, then the clubmaking section. I don't think I've really clicked on any other boards. I'll have to make it a point to do so now.

The good news is that we do these all the time and Im surprised kuyaarial has not seen them in the past. Between Tampa and Sarasota we have had a LOT of get togethers for testing. Then add Orlando for some HUGE events. Hopefully people start realizing some of these amazing opportunities that are around.

I'll be really curious of your thoughts on the R15. For me, the R11s and R1 have both served me well.

Tampa sounds nice right about now as well...(looks outside at snow)

Another great reason to not live in Indiana

Looking forward to putting some swings in with all of these!

THP is rolling out a great lineup of clubs, some even prerelease!

Stock shafts in all of them?

Looking forward to putting some swings in with all of these!

THP is rolling out a great lineup of clubs, some even prerelease!

About half are pre-release if not more.
R15
3 Cobra Drivers
Bridgestone

So NOT looking forward to buying a new driver after tomorrow !!

Back