What are you drinking?

Coffee. Even though I think I've been drinking too much of it lately. Anyone make the switch to tea?

Coffee. Even though I think I've been drinking too much of it lately. Anyone make the switch to tea?

I'll go back and forth between the two. It's easier when it's cold out to go to tea for some reason.

I'll go back and forth between the two. It's easier when it's cold out to go to tea for some reason.
I think I actually prefer tea (and can drink it black unlike I can with coffee). The whole coffee thing has become such a morning ritual habit though....

Caribou Medium Roast.

26397259d052d96a348695ba64b3ddb7.jpg

All road trips are fueled with some form
of Monster drink.

About a year ago I bought a Starbucks Verismo so I could have espresso at home. I started making "black eyes"......two espresso shots and the rest of the cup filled with regular coffee and a little bit of milk. I'm on my second cup of the day.

I think I actually prefer tea (and can drink it black unlike I can with coffee). The whole coffee thing has become such a morning ritual habit though....

And coffee is easier to find than tea if that makes sense. We have a ton of tea here, both loose and in bags.

May have to have one now, thanks Pete

And coffee is easier to find than tea if that makes sense. We have a ton of tea here, both loose and in bags.

May have to have one now, thanks Pete
Hahahaha. It's not even on the menu at the Starbucks across the street from my office. I stand in line for 20 mins saying to myself "ask about the tea, ask about the tea, ask about the tea..." Can I help you sir? "Venti Blonde with room....SON OF A!"

Earl grey is pretty good, I also like a rooibos from Teavana

Hahahaha. It's not even on the menu at the Starbucks across the street from my office. I stand in line for 20 mins saying to myself "ask about the tea, ask about the tea, ask about the tea..." Can I help you sir? "Venti Blonde with room....SON OF A!"

Their tea is just the Teavana stuff. More selection if you just go straight there, and also use your starbucks gift card there too.

Roobios is good. I tend to go black, green, and white. Or, mix a couple of those around and see what you get.

I don't buy, I just consume. That's how I roll :)

94d90d5b923b575981e26b3d494800c1.jpg

Had a "few" beers at some pub down here....calling is sleep aid

H to the izzo

Having some Yellow Tail Moscato with my wife. I'm not a huge fan of it, but I've certainly had worse.

Some sort of Gingerbread IPA. Tastes like....gingerbread. Not a fan.

Purus Vodkie. Smoothest I have EVER had.

20141218_182923_zpslhkm5n0n.jpg

JM

Johnnie Walker double black neat-

OJ and Tequila

Back