So I found a few bottles of Jefferson's Ocean Aged at Sea (Voyage #3) today... looking forward to opening it up!

Enjoying a glass of Red River Whiskey over some ice. Not a bad day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Russell's Reserve for me tonight. Man are the first few sips hot, but once a few ice cubes get in, it's just right.

I will a sip or two of Jack Daniels on Turkey day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to love Jack Daniels but nobody liked me & Jack hanging out together.

I'm told I got a little "rowdy".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Russell's Reserve for me tonight. Man are the first few sips hot, but once a few ice cubes get in, it's just right.

Do you have the small batch or single barrel and what are your thoughts on this bourbon?

over here in aussie we have a small amounts of bourbon but . i have tried and own alot of good stuff eg pappy 15 and 10, stagg jr, turkey diamond, elmer t lee, jack sintartra, angles envy,EH taylor a heap of the buffalo trace exp, 27 yo parker just to name a few.. cant get enough

Do you have the small batch or single barrel and what are your thoughts on this bourbon?

I have the 10 year small batch. It's definitely on the hot side, but is one of those that smooths out and is a bit heavy, with strong vanilla undertones.

It's like a much smoother rock hill farms.

I have the 10 year small batch. It's definitely on the hot side, but is one of those that smooths out and is a bit heavy, with strong vanilla undertones.

It's like a much smoother rock hill farms.

I will have to give this one a try as I really like Rock Hill Farms.

Nursing one of these right now.

images

The wife just brought home a bottle of Jack Winter, has a splash of apple/spice/cider, tastes glorious this time of year!

Jack and me are not on speaking terms thanks to a few crazy nights in collage

Double Crown Royal on the rocks tonight. Much needed during exams.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Bush mills 21 tonight for the game .

Perhaps for Christmas I'll get to try the best rated Whiskey out there. Made in Japan. It's on the list of things I'd like for Christmas $160Yamazaki Sherry 2013 Bottling Note

http://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/yamazaki/yamazaki-sherry-2013-whisky/
http://firstwefeast.com/drink/a-japanese-single-malt-was-just-named-best-whisky-in-the-world/
yamazaki-sherry-2013-whisky.jpg
finally bought me some Yamazaki 12 years aged. Not quite the same price tag as shown but excited to have found it tonight.

What do you think about it?

I believe I have a bottle of it I won a few yrs ago

Bought my dad a bottle of Johnnie Walker Platinum for Christmas. Not as good as the Blue, but damn good Scotch.

I wanted to get some of Shackleton's Whiskey but I saw a documentary on it and saw it wasn't an actual ingredient based recreation (which would take 25 years to age I guess) but a blend based on some guy's nose that's insured for a million dollars.

Kind of killed the mystique for me but then I know very little about whiskey so maybe I'm being too harsh.

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/feature/shackleton/index.html

Just bought a bottle of Monkey Shoulder. Interesting name. It's a blended scotch that a friend recommended to me to try Not a bad price point. I can't wait to try it tonight.

Got a bottle of Basil Hayden today from a co-worker. Haven't tried it yet.

I am a scotch novice but the wife got me a bottle of Glenlivet 15 for xmas. Need to get myself some decent glasses now to enjoy it properly.

Just bought a bottle of Monkey Shoulder. Interesting name. It's a blended scotch that a friend recommended to me to try Not a bad price point. I can't wait to try it tonight.

You missed my earlier post on this thread. It's very smooth. Try Sheep Dip too if you have a chance.

Back