Here are a couple of quick pictures snapped after regripping the clubs.

858744072_m3etQ-L.jpg

858744067_EhpRd-L.jpg

Man those look so good!!!!!

Naw, I figured I would just swing your a couple of times to see how those grips are.

JB, you put the lettering on the back of the club? If so, I like that, I dont use them as alignment aids anyway

I actually put them along each side. I dont like looking down at it for some reason.

I dont either, I like the clean look

That's a good idea. I think I will do the same. They look good JB!

Pretty sharp looking grips! I'm interested to see what you think.

what's the verdict on these? JB have you gotten a few rounds under your belt with these grips? likes/dislikes?

i'll need to regrip soon and am not settled on anything yet.

Sticky. Tacky. Good Gripping. The good.
Sticky. Dirty. Slightly Slimey. The bad.

Sticky. Tacky. Good Gripping. The good.
Sticky. Dirty. Slightly Slimey. The bad.

the bad far outweights the good for me. i'm shocked that they get so dirty being white and all.

I just went and picked mine up from the golf shop an hour ago. They look great. I had six grips and wanted to do my whole set of 8 irons, so I bought a couple Winn Lite grips in white. Should be a good chance to compare. I will post pics/thoughts when I can. I hope to get a couple rounds in this week, but the weather is not being very cooperative.

I just went and picked mine up from the golf shop an hour ago. They look great. I had six grips and wanted to do my whole set of 8 irons, so I bought a couple Winn Lite grips in white. Should be a good chance to compare. I will post pics/thoughts when I can. I hope to get a couple rounds in this week, but the weather is not being very cooperative.

cool, thanks hawk. i'll look forward to your feedback. the winn lite's are on the radar too.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

cool buddy, cant wait to hear what you think

Here's some pics of the new grips on the Ci7's. I took some swings at the practice ball in the yard, but it will take a round before I can give my thoughts. Thanks again THP! I really like the looks of these.

utf-8BSU1HMDA1MTgtMjAxMDA1MTEtMTg0N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA1MTktMjAxMDA1MTEtMTg0N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA1MjItMjAxMDA1MTEtMTg0N.jpg

I didn't notice sliminess, but I haven't played them with sweaty hands, etc. I did get them wet out of curiosity. They just felt slick to me and dried off just fine.

Played with the new grips yesterday and will again tomorrow. Haven't really got a lot to say yet, so I will wait until after my next round.

Played with the new grips yesterday and will again tomorrow. Haven't really got a lot to say yet, so I will wait until after my next round.

One question for you is how clean did they stay?

They aren't bad, but certainly aren't perfect. They have some dark smears on them. They seem to pick up color from the inside of my bag more than anything. Not sure, but I think it is from rubbing against my clubs with black grips. I didn't try to wash them, but I will after tomorrow.

I will take pics after tomorrow's round so they can be compared with the last pic I posted. I also have the two Winn Lites that we can compare cleanliness with.

If you don't like the white these come in blue, red and black I believe. White just seems to be a color that would need constant care to keep clean. I am going to try these in a blue. Every review I have seen on the net mentions that they are a bit firm and also feel like they are 1/32" larger than standard grips. Everyone agrees that they are very tacky though and that is the reason I want to try them.

If you don't like the white these come in blue, red and black I believe. White just seems to be a color that would need constant care to keep clean. I am going to try these in a blue. Every review I have seen on the net mentions that they are a bit firm and also feel like they are 1/32" larger than standard grips. Everyone agrees that they are very tacky though and that is the reason I want to try them.

They are tacky, and our review will be out on them next week. But there is something there I do not particularly care for and that is in humid conditions they get almost slimey.

Here are my thoughts:

I loved the looks of these when I first put them on. The black end cap is a nice compliment to the white grip. Not a huge fan of the logo, but like JB, I hid it..

These seem to be made from a very durable, high quality material. It appears that it would take quite a bit of use to wear them out.

They are very tacky, and when wet, not as slick as other grips I have used. They still slip a bit in the hand when wet, but I don't think it's possible that a rubber grip wouldn't.

I did not notice any sliminess.

They got dirty very easy. However, I also got two clubs gripped in white Winn Lite grips, and they got just as dirty. I scrubbed with soap and water, but they did not come perfectly clean. I think this is more a white-grip issue rather than a Tacki-mac issue. I would not put white grips on my clubs again.

I would recommend them to other players (in a dark color).

Sorry for the choppiness. A little sleepy this morning.

Back