Favorite Dessert?

Strawberry Cheesecake

9dbeb45c32b4746dc095d5ef125a9f16.jpg

For me it's Banana Pudding with sliced bananas and vanilla wafers mm mm good!

Generally speaking, probably red velvet cake.

Specifically, Emeril's restaurant serve a banana cream pie that is amazing. Haven't been to an Emeril's restaurant in years (used to be one here), but that's as memorable a dessert as I can remember.

Good ole' chocolate chip cookies. Even better if nuts are in the mix.

Man do I love it but having been raised in the south nothing beats a homemade banana pudding with meringue topping.

+1 and maybe a homemade Pecan Pie.

Linda's 7 layer fudge cake from the Cheesecake factory
I will be having this on Sunday in Nashville after meeting my Daughters boyfriend. Might have it for my main course.

JM

Simple favorite is super moist chocolate cake with cream cheese icing (homemade) and vitamin D whole milk.

I am a judge in tomorrow's Christmas lunch dessert contest, so there may be a new favorite tomorrow.

I need 2015 to get here soon or I am gonna turn into an Oompa Loompa.

JM

I'm a sucker for Key Lime Pie.

Tiramisu!!!!!

Pecan Pie

And it's not even close.

Either key lime pie or an ice cream sundae. Mmmmm I'm hungry now

homemade banana pudding

Jack Daniels chocolate pecan pie. It's the only reason I ever use that big hot box thing (oven?) in the kitchen. For some reason I always have to use a spoon since it doesn't set and there's that vapory feel after each bite. But darn, it's good.

Does a Crispy Crunch Blizzard from DQ count? That's a close second and have it about once a year.

Another Key Lime Pie guy here. Love me lots of chocolates, but a real good KLP is exquisite.

I don't know if any off you will know what it is but Pavlova. I love it.

Baked Alaska

Pistachio pudding
Have you ever had pistachio cake? Pistachio pudding mixed in with yellow cake with chocolate chips, baked in a bundt pan, and topped with frosting. My wife is making it for Christmas.

Have you ever had pistachio cake? Pistachio pudding mixed in with yellow cake with chocolate chips, baked in a bundt pan, and topped with frosting. My wife is making it for Christmas.

I have not but sounds pretty darn good!

Apple pie with Cinnamon ice cream. Could eat it 7 days a week.

Back