Entourage Movie Trailer

Love it! I need a giant Pablo Escobar Tattoo on my Back!

I didnt watch the final season because the season with Sasha Grey was so annoying. Was it worth the watch?

gonna go check this out. i don't go to movies often, but this one will be on the list for going to see.

If only we could have a THP private viewing. They would be a blast!

Can't wait...and poor turtle looks in trouble in the octagon

entouragerousey.gif

Started rewatching the episodes in anticipation for the movie. To say I'm excited is an understatement!! Seeing Ari in even more of a power position will equal amazing moments.

I can't wait for the movie. I really should get all the seasons as I know there are a few episodes I have missed.

I didnt watch the final season because the season with Sasha Grey was so annoying. Was it worth the watch?

I agree I didn't like that season as much, but I thought the final season was really good.

For me Entourage went from the best 20 minutes on TV, to just meh towards the end. More Ari explosions and more Drama being a loser and I'm IN. Stick to the character arcs from the beginning. And make turtle FAT.

Actually, just seeing the trailer made me realize I'll go see this movie regardless of what they do with it.

I'll be seeing this at a midnight preview if possible.

Can. Not. Wait.

I watched the first few seasons but fell behind. Loved the show though. Movie looks legit!

I have to agree there about it being annoying, although I admit that I had to check out Sasha Grey's other work after that season.

entouragesmall.jpg

LOVED LOVED LOVED the show. I thought the ending was kinda meh, but I'm more than ready for the movie! I miss Ari.

Looks like Turtle got off the cheeseburger diet. Good for him.

Hey Kong, get me a beer.

LLOYD!!!!!!!! God I can't wait for this movie. Amanda and I just recently watched season 1-8 in about a week in a half. Just can't stop watching once you start. We agreed we will be doing it again 2 weeks before the movie. Anyone think Ari took the job that he got offered at the end of season 8?

This excites me. Very much so. I need more Ari Gold in my life.

Cannot wait for this movie! Ugh why did they end the show?

Cannot wait for this movie! Ugh why did they end the show?
I thought it was getting pretty lame towards the end (Vince's drug problem, drama having tv show success, Turtle trying to start his own business, and E being a partner of a major agency). I mean, the show was called Entourage for a reason.

That being said, the first 5, 6, or even 7 seasons were absolute must watch for me and I really look forward to the movie.

I hope 3/4 of it is about Ary.

I thought it was getting pretty lame towards the end (Vince's drug problem, drama having tv show success, Turtle trying to start his own business, and E being a partner of a major agency). I mean, the show was called Entourage for a reason.

That being said, the first 5, 6, or even 7 seasons were absolute must watch for me and I really look forward to the movie.

I hope 3/4 of it is about Ary.

The end got a bit stale. It ended when it needed to. Loved that show.

I'm so watching this on the big screen

Back