Worst Christmas Ever

Lynchburg14

Reaction score
Handicap
Mommy, Daddy, Grammy, the Aunt and baby all have the norovirus. For the past 32 hours all I have done is change diapers, throw up and hold my wife's hair back while she throws up. The only one not sick is the dog. I can take the sick part as I have had this before but it kills me to see my little baby girl feeling so bad. Plus my wife feeling bad too. Sure hope it is gone sooner than later. I wish you all a Norovirus free Christmas.

That's brutal. Hope you all feel better soon!

Umm the family that throws up together grows together? Hope you guys feel better soon.

Hope everyone feels a lot better real soon!
That's brutal!

Hope everyone gets well soon.

That stinks dude...probably literally. Get well soon everybody.

That is brutal,hope things change course and the Christmas is enjoyable. Best wishes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry your family is going through this. I sure hope you're all better by Christmas.

Sorry to hear that, how you all get well real soon.

Get well soon!

Dam, it never rains but it pours, hope everyone gets better qwkly

That is awful. Sorry man.

That stinks buddy! Hope everyone recovers very soon!

Sorry to hear you guys are all so sick. We've been there before and it's hell.

I know what you mean about feeling horrible when your kid is sick. My 3 year old has the flu and has been coughing himself to sleep the last couple of nights. I wish I could trade places with him. But he's being a trooper about it which makes me very proud. Hopefully he's better by Christmas.

That sucks buddy, hang in there.

So sorry to hear everyone is sick. Hopefully your daughter will be much better by Christmas day.

Not sure what a neuro virus is but sounds bad. Best wishes that ur holiday turns around

Sorry to hear this man, I hope everyone gets over it in time for Christmas.

Hope you and the family very to feeling better soon.

Oh my word! Prayers for a speedy recovery for all of you!

JM

Ugh. Hoping you all are feeling better really soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that is terrible. Look on the positive side - at least you are all getting it knocked out at once instead of weeks of one person sick after another.

That sucks man, get well. I had something like that once along with my wife. Those 2 or 3 days were bad but at least our 1 year old didn't get it.

Seems like everyone i know has it. Hope you feel better. Im quarantining myself.

Back