The Poutine Thread

Have you ever been to Au Pied De Cochon? Picard is the #1 reason I want to come to Canada...amongst others.
photo_zps701bc228.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

yeah I've been there a few times, my girlfriend keeps ordering the poutine, but there are a lot of better things to eat on the menu, I am not a fan of pepper sauce on poutines.

note, if you plan to come to montreal, first you have to contact me for a round, second, you might want to reserve a table at the pied de cochon a few weeks prior coming here, it is often full

yeah I've been there a few times, my girlfriend keeps ordering the poutine, but there are a lot of better things to eat on the menu, I am not a fan of pepper sauce on poutines.

note, if you plan to come to montreal, first you have to contact me for a round, second, you might want to reserve a table at the pied de cochon a few weeks prior coming here, it is often full
I will do both, have you been to Sugar Shack? The ADC menu is a carnival...it is currently my favorite cookbook.... if you have never seen it its fun!

I will do both, have you been to Sugar Shack? The ADC menu is a carnival...it is currently my favorite cookbook.... if you have never seen it its fun!

I've been to his sugarshack, but not during sugar season, it was during the fall for apples season and it was incredible, I had to stop eating for a week. then again, if you want to go to the sugar shack, the tickets sell out in minutes, and they sell them once a year (in april).

I've been to his sugarshack, but not during sugar season, it was during the fall for apples season and it was incredible, I had to stop eating for a week. then again, if you want to go to the sugar shack, the tickets sell out in minutes, and they sell them once a year (in april).
I am getting sweaty thinking about it.....

I am getting sweaty thinking about it.....

it was very good, dont get me wrong, but sometimes it is just too much... I dont think I would go again

it was very good, dont get me wrong, but sometimes it is just too much... I dont think I would go again
reading the book make me feel like a swine...you should find the book.

Crazy, Looks Great!! lol

Was interesting. Not sold on the tots as they break apart and aren't solid inside, so there's almost too much texture. Aside from that, the same taste I love and miss. I must have more.

u7e4a8ut.jpg

Was interesting. Not sold on the tots as they break apart and aren't solid inside, so there's almost too much texture. Aside from that, the same taste I love and miss. I must have more.

u7e4a8ut.jpg
Looks tasty!

Lays potato chips have their contest going on right now here for customer suggested flavours.

Bacon Poutine is one of the flavours.....but somehow cinnamon bun made the cut as well.

Lays potato chips have their contest going on right now here for customer suggested flavours.

Bacon Poutine is one of the flavours.....but somehow cinnamon bun made the cut as well.

holy crap thats ridiculous

Admittedly I skimmed for this. I was surfing the web and came across this for the Poutine threadImageUploadedByTapatalk1410697198.624786.jpg

Nice...

I swear I thought this thread was about Poulter. :alien:

Umm. So this has happened:

o-BK-CANADA-570.jpg

that just ain't right, jeez, stick to the orig poutine, nothing like it

67de4ac48a7c0692681639a0e2c81aad.jpg

Epcot has pretty good poutine! Chase it with a Newcastle from England and it's going to be a good afternoon

for some reason I had to mention poutine in another thread... and now I need one, badly

Your in the best place in the world for it. Go for it dude.

Your in the best place in the world for it. Go for it dude.

stupid weight loss thread, I am not doing very good at it, imagine if I was eating poutines

Back