Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I have a plus 1

Just got am email brandywin is open....pfft.
See yall at 930am I'll be there 910ish if anyone beats me there tell them we got 12 and get us a spot

I can work with 11. Make it happen. I'm playing out of both your bags tomorrow haha

I have a pair of 11's as well - I'll bring them in case the other pair don't work for ya

See yall at 930am I'll be there 910ish if anyone beats me there tell them we got 12 and get us a spot

hahaha I got that email too... Couldn't stop laughing when it only referenced the front 9.

After the last few pages of this thread, I guess I should count myself as lucky that I haven't had the privilege of playing Brandywine yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the last few pages of this thread, I guess I should count myself as lucky that I haven't had the privilege of playing Brandywine yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's perfect for an after work 9....... Specifically the front nine..

I can say I had the privilege of putting for bird on the worst hole of golf I have ever played at Brandywine

I can say I had the privilege of putting for bird on the worst hole of golf I have ever played at Brandywine

If you ignore their instructions and fade one (or slice one for that matter) around the corner off the tee, I think that hole would be a ton easier.

I was able to hit to center than 3 wood it to the other corner just enough to see green

Quoted for easy access.

One last quote for awesome

I'm about to head out for some holiday brews, but I'll be sure not to be too hungover when I meet you guys in the morning. Heres to hopin it stays dry!

See you all in a bit

Where is Brandywine?

Wishing I could be there and meet the Ohiotopia crew, but alas, inlaws are in town for Xmas. I'd rather play in a blizzard then spend the day with them, but SWMBO insists...

Back