Browns GM For A Pick

I would go with whoever will make your OL the most solid. A solid OL can make for a solid run game and might even give one of the QB's a chance to not get killed.

Trade the team to Piscataway NJ...then maybe they can win a Super Bowl there.

Honestly Manziel is not the future and I'd rather them trade for QB and pick up a RB.

The ability to read defenses is a concern for me. I'm curious what his wonderlick score will be.
He'll probably just jump up onto the table in the middle of the test and yell "Wonderlick her right in da *****!!"

He'll probably just jump up onto the table in the middle of the test and yell "Wonderlick her right in da *****!!"
So so so well done with my spelling mistake.

The ability to read defenses is a concern for me. I'm curious what his wonderlick score will be.

Im not sure what if any you have watched of Winston, but while he has a lot of concerns for people. Going into 2014 some thought his ability to read was average, but that changed this season and scouts have taken notice. His ability to stay with a play due to size and strength is stuff that scouts drool over.

Im not sure what if any you have watched of Winston, but while he has a lot of concerns for people. Going into 2014 some thought his ability to read was average, but that changed this season and scouts have taken notice. His ability to stay with a play due to size and strength is stuff that scouts drool over.
Good to know. Honestly, I've watch Joel Stave play Qb at the college level. So I have that going for me.

Not sure I agree with their OL "sucking."

Alex Mack broke his leg, he'll be back, and is a top 5 center in AFC and I would venture to say the league as well
Their 2nd round guard, Joe Bitonio was one of the highest rated guards by PFF
Joe Thomas may have had a bit of a down year, but he is a periennal all pro at LT.

Can't go wrong with drafting an OL, but I just struggle with saying they "sucked."

I would go DEF, either DE or LB, not sure how the 2015 draft prospects have shook out or where the "value" would be, but I don't think you are gonna get a QB at 12 or 19.

Every game I watched (which plenty thanks to FF), they sucked.

But, unlike most I watch the trenches mostly in games. Its where my interests have always been for obvious past reasons.

One point of irony in this thread.
The two people making jokes about the Wonderlic are spelling Wonderlic wrong. #WellDone

Yes. I made a spelling mistake.

His ability to stay with a play due to size and strength is stuff that scouts drool over.

Honest question, did scouts drool the same way with JaMarcus?

Honest question, did scouts drool the same way with JaMarcus?

As I recall he was a first round projection but had one great game, then combine and threw 70 yards from his knee and people lost their minds. It was him or Quinn

If you like Manziel, you take best player available elsewhere. Lots of good edge rushers at 1 or at either of their real spots. If you don't like him, you trade him and move up to get a top 2 pick for Mariotta or Winston (Manziel to Dallas for a second and/or third?... Who knows what they might get, though certainly not a first).
I personally like Manziel so would take best edge rusher at 1 if you want too pick. With their 2 real picks take best edge rusher and best WR available unless a good value pick on Oline available.
For the record I'm a Cowboys fan and would love JM for a 3rd. We're committed to Romo for 2 more years minimum, so he could sit and smarten/grow up (hopefully. If not a 3rd isn't a huge deal for high reward risk).

If I'm the Browns and the Cowboys offered me a 3rd rounder for Johnny I would carry Johnny to Dallas on my back

If I'm the Browns and the Cowboys offered me a 3rd rounder for Johnny I would carry Johnny to Dallas on my back
I think Jerry would jump at him for a 3rd. This is why watching football is so hard though; we don't know how the GM and coach think of him.

No. I B1G. Which means, I'm predictably disappointing.

Well I've got egg on my face anyway because FSU is in the ACC, not the SEC.

I bet Jameis scores just fine on the Wandererlicker test. He is supposedly a great student.

I would trade back to get the most picks possible...it seems like the Browns get more from players that are drafted in later rounds or undrafted

I'm not even going to pretend to know college prospects names so I will just go with positions. JF see ya and who knows what is going to happen with Gordon but I doubt he will be back or maybe he will just get suspended for the year so I want 2 WR's in the first 3 rounds because we can't keep Austin.

Round 1
12. WR
19. D Line

Round 2
QB

Round 3
WR

If you don't want to admit that JF is a mistake and a pompous hack/clown, then you go OL, because their OL sucks.
I was going to say if Peat falls to them (and I don't think he will) they absolutely must take him. Ogbuehi might also fall to them. Improving their line has got to happen.

I was going to say if Peat falls to them (and I don't think he will) they absolutely must take him. Ogbuehi might also fall to them. Improving their line has got to happen.

Hoping my Giants take Peat at 9

Back