THP Event Coming To Savannah Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be KellyBo and my make or break outing for 2015. I would love to make several of the other events to include the Memphis, Myrtle Beach, & Florida stops however we can only do one. The Texas event is the equipment event I would love to attend. I so need to learn about shafts and such but I will need to focus on one event at a time.

Agreed. It is a great town. Be sure to hit the Shrimp Factory on River Street. Great she crab soup with sherry.

Second this Keith, last time my wife and I were down at SSI we stopped in Savannah on our trip home to enjoy lunch at the Shrimp Factory.

Just waiting on one more piece of the puzzle to be finalized and then this one will roll out.

Can't wait for more details.

Just waiting on one more piece of the puzzle to be finalized and then this one will roll out.

Really anxious to see where this one will be held. I'm pretty sure I can guess, but, it could be a surprise.

So ready for this...

This one could be very difficult to get into, not much to dislike about a THP gathering in Savannah. Great city and even greater folks. Looking forward to the details.

This one could be very difficult to get into, not much to dislike about a THP gathering in Savannah. Great city and even greater folks. Looking forward to the details.

I'm pretty sure that EVERY THP event this year will be a tough ticket and expanded to the max. Everything announced so far is being held at exceptional venues--great cities, awesome courses, and I'm sure there are a few more surprises coming that will knock our socks off. Can't wait to see the full schedule.

Just made my day reading that details will be coming soon about this event

Cannot wait to hear about this one!

Another one close to home! Can't wait to see what it is and finally mix it up with some THP'ers!

Forrest Gump was from Savannah .... You can tour the square where part of the movie was shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forrest Gump was from Savannah .... You can tour the square where part of the movie was shot

Now, now... Forest was from GREENBORO, ALABAMA! :)

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

Now, now... Forest was from GREENBORO, ALABAMA! :)

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

Well he did spend some time here talking about boxes of chocolate and what you can find

so many people in the South East this is going to be a tough ticket

so many people in the South East this is going to be a tough ticket
Yeah, just hope some "out of towners" can get a shot. Just like the East Coast ppl want to head to La Costa.
Every ticket will be tough, but oh so worth it!!

I haven't read about an event for 2015 that I don't want to attend in a very big way! I'll be throwing my hat in for this one too!

I haven't read about an event for 2015 that I don't want to attend in a very big way! I'll be throwing my hat in for this one too!

I know the feeling, cb. I always want to attend them all!

I know the feeling, cb. I always want to attend them all!

Ken what do you mean by "always WANT" to attend them all? You DO attend them all!!

I'm right there WANTING as well though.

OMG, when you guys see this one your head might explode.
The dinner we just selected will absolutely BLOW MINDS!!!!!

It's on my list!

Mind ready to be blown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back