The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the ball in the hole..... Sorry couldn't help it. Have fun buddy!

We didn't take the same anatomy classes growing up obviously. Haha thanks bud!

First date tonight.

She works at a golf course, too, so let's see how long I can go without talking about golf.

If she is a golfer, I can guarantee success. Show her THP and then only let her read the college football thread.
#BirthControl

Laughing my ass off.

Have fun Josh!

30cdb87f75c02163b367d7fef1e5ab00.jpg

Cheers all my Brothers and Sisters

I'm a self proclaimed almost golfer.

CFB thread keeps delivering.

It is a bit of a debate so we could you know...well you know.

I've never been a fan of any college team, I figured I would start watching more college ball, and maybe get involved. I watched that thread for a season, and decided I'm much better off staying away. Go Navy. lol

I've never been a fan of any college team, I figured I would start watching more college ball, and maybe get involved. I watched that thread for a season, and decided I'm much better off staying away. Go Navy. lol

They are the Sea Men.

Doubly entendre. Well played.

I've never been in the CFB thread (that I remember). Sounds like a good idea to keep that streak alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Oregon and 79....that's cookies recommendation

I've never been in the CFB thread (that I remember). Sounds like a good idea to keep that streak alive.

Great idea. I made this decision back in October lol

Great idea. I made this decision back in October lol

Doesn't hurt that my alma mater (Syracuse) only has something resembling a football team.

Out of town in the mountains, bad cell phone service, badder data service, no hotel wifi, and this new Tapatalk makes it almost impossible to THP.

BOOOOOOOOOO

Doesn't hurt that my alma mater (Syracuse) only has something resembling a football team.

Well my team (Ohio State) is making too much noise for some to handle so I remove myself from the situation before it becomes a situation lol

Out of town in the mountains, bad cell phone service, badder data service, no hotel wifi, and this new Tapatalk makes it almost impossible to THP.

BOOOOOOOOOO

I'm not a fan of the tapatalk update. Took me forever to find the time line lol

BOOOOOOOOOO

Hotels that don't have wifi amaze me. Though sometimes id prefer that to the ones that charge $20 or some nonsense, because I know I'm going to end up paying that.

Hotels that don't have wifi amaze me. Though sometimes id prefer that to the ones that charge $20 or some nonsense, because I know I'm going to end up paying that.

Hyatt free wifi for all starting in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back