The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're obviously biased and want Carolina to win. Obviously.

Would not sign on with that. Sarcasim aside it is a real bummer to watch 3rd tier QB'S
play , had to put up with that type of pass game all year with Rams.

Honestly thought Cards would still win but I'm glad Panthers won as I think NFL scheduling is best in sports and hopefully this win will squash nonsense of sub .500 team getting in and hosting.

77 total yards. ..kinda university of Texas ish

And has anyone ever had 16 completions and only 81 yards...brutal

Am I crazy for really pulling for Dallas now? No matter who they play they're going to be severe underdogs...but think they might match up slightly better against Seattle. (unless Rodger's is severely hurt...then let's go Lions!)

Now we get some actual football...

Steeler brass now saying Franco Harris may play if needed.

Steelers just aren't the same without Bell. It's a shame he got hurt last week.

Steelers look awesome...playing a little better than cards

Am I crazy for really pulling for Dallas now? No matter who they play they're going to be severe underdogs...but think they might match up slightly better against Seattle. (unless Rodger's is severely hurt...then let's go Lions!)
I'm a Hawk fan and I'm glad Carolina won. It's hard to beat a team 3 times in a season. Also, I'm pretty sure we beat Carolina on the road this year already when we had practice squad guys in when we were banged up on defense but then again a lot of teams beat Carolina this year. Be careful for what you wish for.

Terrible coverage

The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Brown is awesome. great catch.

Really awful false start steelers

they scored anyways.

Nice push off

As a pats fan I don't know who I want to win. The Ravens always give the pats a hard time, but I wouldn't want to face the steelers in the afc championship game with bell.

Way to go Ben...with an assist from tate

Ravens knocking guys out 1 by 1

Should have left Gradkowski in...first play back int to seal their fate...terrible pass there no one open

Ben might not have been concussed but I bet Miller was...

That's gonna hurt!

I knew Baltimore was going to win this game. I have to give them credit, though. They are a good team. But they are one of those teams that somehow manage to weasel their way by much better teams. They did it a couple years ago when they won the SB and they are already doing it this year. If I had a million dollars to bet on a team winning it all it would be them. Not good enough to take seriously, but good enough to slip right by just about anybody.

I knew Baltimore was going to win this game. I have to give them credit, though. They are a good team. But they are one of those teams that somehow manage to weasel their way by much better teams. They did it a couple years ago when they won the SB and they are already doing it this year. If I had a million dollars to bet on a team winning it all it would be them. Not good enough to take seriously, but good enough to slip right by just about anybody.

Yep, you knew. That's why you came in after the fact. Hell, I'm looking for how much I can bet on NE right now...

I consider a team that consistently beats '' better teams'' the better team.

Pats -8.5 at the 1st place I looked. Didn't think it would be that much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back