I think that is a fantastic choice man. That event was great last year and will no doubt be even better this year.

Congrats again.

Hope to see you there.

Good choice bro, you completely fooled me on the pick. Best of luck to you and your wife, I am rooting for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Great pick!

Last year was fantastic and this year is shaping up to be even better. Great choice! That's the same thing I would have used it on!

Great choice, Gizmo! Hopefully (fingers crossed) I'll see you there!

Nice pick man. Very cool to treat both you and your wife .

Good choice Gizmo!!

Great choice! I'm sure you'll have a blast.

That's a great choice right there! Should be a fantastic event this year and something both you and your wife will enjoy.

Very nice decision Gizmo! Very wise and I'm sure your wife will love it!

Smart man gizmo, very good choice there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Solid choice

Congrats!

Congrats!

NOICE! Congrats to you and the Mrs!

Great choice..hope you both have a great time!

Great choice buddy! And way to keep the misses at the forefront of your planning! That is something that a lot of us others would not be smart enough to do.

Well done. That will be an excellent choice.

Congrats Gizmo, that is a great choice!

Great Choice. Sharing the experience with your wife will not only pay off for this event, but once she sees how awesome THP events and the people are she'll be 100% behind any other events you decide to enter.

Exactly! Once she sees what THP is about, I'll convince her to signup, she golfs, get extra entry into some outings

Good choice bro, you completely fooled me on the pick. Best of luck to you and your wife, I am rooting for you.

Hopefully I'm not the only one representing the Pac. Nor. West.

Hopefully I'm not the only one representing the Pac. Nor. West.

I wish I had the opportunity to attend this event, by the sounds of last years it was unbelievable.

Nice selection! I hope me and my wife (Louann) get to meet you!

Congrats Gizmo! And a great choice that I know you and your wife will not regret. Hopefully my much better half and I will be there as well.

Wishing all of THP a happy and safe 2015!!

Last edited:
Back