What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working at the sim from 5 to 7. Last group scheduled left at 530 so I swung for an hour and got some practice in. Now just watching the desk/phone and watching the Hyundai.

That is a pretty awesome part-time job.

Had my first ever putting lesson.

Long over due!

I practiced after the lesson, and my putting felt so much better. That may just have been bc I had practiced my putting for the half hour preceding.

Whatever it was, I felt way more confident, and my stroke was way smoother (I also bought a new putter a couple days earlier).

Whatever it takes: I have to significantly improve my short game over this next yr.

A few things were changed/corrected during the lesson. But, by far and away the biggest take away was how tense/tight I was while putting. I was lining up my putt, and stroking it like the world would end if I missed the putt.

She got me balanced, and loose, and the results were much, much better.

Being relaxed while practicing putting is much different than it would be while actually playing I imagine!

Rolled some putts on the birdieball, going out into the garage for some work soon

Last nite: 4 1/2 hours on sim. Started w/ range trying out hybrid followed by a round of 18. Put away 3/5w and used hybrid. Settled for a 92. But overall stats ok for winter

Terra and I had a little putting contest in my basement. She said she had fun since I made it interesting. She was starting to really get a grooved putting stroke. A SeeMore will help her more.

It was too cold to go outside today, so I practiced my putting indoors and alternated swinging a heavy 7 iron training club. That and THPing is about all today.

Hit the practice range. 3.5 hrs.
Bunker shots, 30 yd pitch shots, and chipping.
Then putting with a Dave Pelz putting aid ball.
Went home, putted some more on the indoor putting green.

Hit some clubs at golfsmith. Purchased a 10 lesson pack at golftec and talked with my instructor about the goals

Spent 3 hours hitting on a TrackMan and shipped a couple putters to SeeMore HQ

THP browsing, shaft shopping and a little putting practice at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THPing only today, had to work. Golf tournament tomorrow though.

Walked 18 holes.

Walked 18 holes.

I wishing could say this! At least I have a sim 10 mins away with a standing tee time. And a heater, net, mat in my garage and a putting green in my basement to keep sharp. And work on things over NW Ohio winter.

Putted some today. Hitting balls later with Terra.

Walked 18 holes with my good buddy ArmyGolf. Although I wouldn't call it golf, neither of us could get a damn thing going consistently haha

Browsed Golfsmith to kill time before a basketball game. Saw the R15 in hand for the first time.

Last edited:
Lots of drills working on my transition and hip turn.

Walked 18 holes with my good buddy ArmyGolf. Although I wouldn't call it golf, neither of us could get a damn thing going consistently haha
It may not have been golf, but it was a great way to spend a rainy January morning!

Picked up my apex pros, sent out two packages to fellow THPers. Hit the range for some maiden fireworks show! I was hitting these new irons awesome to say the least. And lastly but not least picked up a Matrix red tie for the driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 today with T0AD. It was chilly this morning, but it turned into a really nice day weather wise. Scoring was not exactly nice though. Still always fun to tee it up with a fellow THP'er.

Wishing all of THP a happy and safe 2015!!

Walked 18, mailed a putter to O'Carroll and THPed.

Since it was -1 over night here I went and got my Roberts puller. I didn't even have to have it shipped since once I looked on Ebay & messaged him, I realized I live about 5 minutes down the road from the guy who makes them. Super nice guy. Looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.

Went to the course and hit balls on the range...then went to Golfsmith and bought a wedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back