Forum Testing Signup - 2015 Pre-Release Bridgestone Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golf ball testing are probably my favorite to follow along as a spectator. Especially with a group this size covering the entire e series

Surely some good info to come from this group on three different balls. Will be tuned in.

Congrats to all the testers.

good group right there, looking forward to the E6 reviews especially

Wow!

I was traveling for work yesterday and completely disconnected. Just getting caught up now.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing how the new e7 performs. Thank you very much to THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the testers can't wait to read your thoughts.

Those that are testing the e7 I think are in for a surprise. Its a ball often overlooked and is a distance monster for many.

Those that are testing the e7 I think are in for a surprise. Its a ball often overlooked and is a distance monster for many.

Bridgestone will probably need to contact international airspace before letting Spicoli have those balls.

Congrats to everyone!! Thank you to THP and Bridgestone for this oppertunity!!!

I can say that's been true for me - I've tried the e6 and e5, but never put the e7 through its paces. I'm really looking forward to giving it a shot.

It is a beast. I'm looking forward to seeing what changes they have made.

Bridgestone will probably need to contact international airspace before letting Spicoli have those balls.

ha. I'll be careful. Looking forward to your thoughts on the E7.

Thanks to THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity to test the E6. Looking forward to seeing how it compares to last year's version.

Really appreciate the opportunity to test the E6, looking forward to seeing how it performs

Thanks to THP and Bridgestone. I have gamed the E6 quite a bit in the past, so it should be fun testing these. This was the ball I was hoping to be chosen for. It should be an interesting comparison to the Callaway Supersoft I am gaming right now.

Well, well, well... It looks as thought I will be testing the e5. I am pretty excited to do my first review for the THP. Thanks to you and Bridgestone for the opportunity, I hope my review is informative enough for THP'ers.

Thanks, again!
Adam

After speaking w/ the Bridgestone rep via the chat feature and his recommendation that I try the e7 I am very excited to try the new version. I think it will be more suited for my game and preferences as it is firmer than the e6 (which I am quite familiar with) and is lower flight. Can't wait to get these out on the course!!!

Picked up a doz. of the 2014 version for comparison purposes. I will use these on Monday so I can get a sort of baseline for comparison.

20150110_092709_zpsa88c7401.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Picked up a doz. of the 2014 version for comparison purposes. I will use these on Monday so I can get a sort of baseline for comparison.

20150110_092709_zpsa88c7401.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thats a good idea. I'll be doing the same.

Glad that I still have plenty of 2013 e5's available.....gonna be fun comparing against this new release.

Can they possibly improve on a ball that was the most magical shot of my entire life this past July?

Gonna pick up some 2014 E6s this weekend too.

Good luck everyone, looking forward to reading the reviews!

The first post is updated with the testers, but you can find them below as well. Please send me a PM with your full name and address so I can get these golf balls shipped out.

Thanks!

THE TESTERS:
E6
evand23mc
Johnny Mojo
Deuce
DocTrussell
DawgDaddy
Just_Hacking
Chase
russtopher
sparksjr
gr8dryv
tanker337
KellyBo
Orange Hog
BigTex
Scorpion12
sabig27

E5
OITW
rjh8484
rickterp
phenom4hire
golfdawg
pattyboy21
Acovington
#cookie
JonD
rjb01

E7
Which Tree?
Jeff Spicoli
BucketsofJoy
Canes
Jaysfan
ATLgolfer
Mongo Smash
Mpeterson
Wonton
flog2424
Congrats to all the testers, I can't wait to hear whatever sees out of the new balls!

E5 for me, something I have never tried , can't wait

Congrats to those selected! Looking forward to reading your reviews.

Bought a dozen of the last e6 iteration for a comparison on the launch monitor when these new ones come in. Will compare them to the SuperSofts and the Duo's (though they're only two piece balls compared to the 3 piece of the e6) since they seem to be a similar group of balls people will typically pull from. Will most likely get a review out before the new Duo Spins are released, but if I can get my hands on a sleeve of them, I'll do a comparison there as well, since that's the more apt comparison I believe.

With any luck, I'll have them in hand for my next round. I was pumped to test the Project (a)'s, I'm over the moon with the e6's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back