Bridgestone Golf Joins THP!

Excited to see Bridgestone on THP. Welcome to the forum Elliot. Really looking forward to seeing what you all have at the PGA show. Very interested in the new line of irons and this great looking driver you have coming out soon.

Welcome Elliot! Really cool to see all these stuff you guys do partnering with THP!

Thanks for the continued support of THP and its members and activities. A couple years before I got on here, Corey Consuegra and I chatted through email and he helped me a great deal on some decisions regarding Bridgestone clubs. The Customer Service I received was second-to-none. Just amazing! Thanks for all you guys do and the effort you put in to make our game more enjoyable!

This is awesome. Cant wait to see how this plays out

This is incredibly so awesome!! Welcome to the THP forum. I am a HUGE fan of Bridgestone Golf (tires too) and can't wait to get my hands on the new line of equipment. So excited to have you on board!

Awesome! Can't wait to see the new products. Love Bridgestone golf balls and am anxious to see the new clubs for leftys!

Welcome to THP and thanks

A question for Elliott, is there a plan to make any of the J15 irons available with the same black finish that M.K's irons have?

Welcome! Thanks for joining !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A question for Elliott, is there a plan to make any of the J15 irons available with the same black finish that M.K's irons have?

About half way through the J36 product life cycle we did release a limited number of J36CB Black Oxide. So we have done some limited edition Black clubs in the past.

My gut says, lets get past the initial launch and then we can evaluate the market for limited edition clubs.

Thanks for the questions/tip!

Thank you all for the warm welcome here on THP! It has been fun chatting with all of you over the last few days.

Sorry I took a little time off after the hectic PGA Show. Now I am back in the saddle, ready to keep the Bridgestone Golf conversation going!

Nice! Direct interaction from Bridgestone.

About half way through the J36 product life cycle we did release a limited number of J36CB Black Oxide. So we have done some limited edition Black clubs in the past.

My gut says, lets get past the initial launch and then we can evaluate the market for limited edition clubs.

Thanks for the questions/tip!

Don't tease me Elliott! Lol. You guys release a black set of either the MB or CB and I'll order a set guaranteed.

Thank you all for the warm welcome here on THP! It has been fun chatting with all of you over the last few days.

Sorry I took a little time off after the hectic PGA Show. Now I am back in the saddle, ready to keep the Bridgestone Golf conversation going!

I'm glad to hear that. Because after seeing and reading about the new wedges, I'll probably be contacting you guys for an online/chat wedge recommendations.

The J815 will be had, but I'll probably wait for a demo day to get for in person.

This is awesome, I'm a little late but Welcome to THP Bridgestone !

Thank you all again for the warm welcome during my first week on THP... You guys seemed to enjoy some of the behind the scene pics from the PGA Show, so this week I am going to be posting some behind the scene pics of Bridgestone Golfs set up at the NFL Experience in Phoenix! All week long we are talking Bridgestone Golf and offering Golf Ball fitting at the Phoenix Convention Center during the NFL Experience and Bridgestone Fan Gallery.

here is a link to the thread I started over in Sports Talk: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?66889-Bridgestone-at-2015-NFL-Experience

SB-4_zpsc34dfea8.jpg

Thank you all again for the warm welcome during my first week on THP... You guys seemed to enjoy some of the behind the scene pics from the PGA Show, so this week I am going to be posting some behind the scene pics of Bridgestone Golfs set up at the NFL Experience in Phoenix! All week long we are talking Bridgestone Golf and offering Golf Ball fitting at the Phoenix Convention Center during the NFL Experience and Bridgestone Fan Gallery.

here is a link to the thread I started over in Sports Talk: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?66889-Bridgestone-at-2015-NFL-Experience

SB-4_zpsc34dfea8.jpg

I want a green like this in my golf room. Thanks for all the info you gave us Elliott. Can't wait to fill my new bag with the J15 line. Now if I can just find a nice Bridgestone bag....

Elliot, I've heard that at ball fittings there will be clubs to hit, but will they be true club fittings or just clubs to sample? Gotta hit some of the new clubs!

Elliot, great to have you on THP, you were instrumental in helping me with my choices in the 2013 MC. Glad you are enjoying your time!

Hello, this is Elliot (Mellowman) with the Bridgestone Golf B-Fit team. B-Fit is an online fitting and product assistance service that offers phone, web chat, and video support to Bridgestone Golf consumers around the world. To expand Bridgestone’s online assistance efforts, I will be representing Bridgestone Golf as an active member of the THP community. From the Morgan Cup to the Bridgestone Invitational, THP members have provided some of my most memorable customer interactions over the last few years. I look forward to chatting with everyone during PGA Show week and beyond!

This week marks an exciting time for Bridgestone Golf and the entire golf community as all eyes are on the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando Florida! Throughout the week I will be giving updates to the THP community about new Bridgestone Golf product launches as well as some behind the scenes PGA Show insight. The information that I will share in my posts will compliment the great coverage that THP is providing all week long!

Tuesday, Bridgestone Golf will be on the range at Orange County National for the PGA Show Demo Day. Wednesday - Friday we will have our entire product line on display at the Orange County Convention Center. If you are attending either event, please drop by to say ‘hi’ to the Bridgestone Golf team. If you are playing along from home, stay tuned to THP for all of the latest Bridgestone Golf updates.

Here’s to a great 2015 golf season!

Curious. I was trying to find a 'live' Bfit area and couldn't get the website to cooperate at all. Is there a schedule for this year? Maybe that's why it wouldn't work. :shrug: Anyway, anything in GA? Can I come visit in Covington? :)

Curious. I was trying to find a 'live' Bfit area and couldn't get the website to cooperate at all. Is there a schedule for this year? Maybe that's why it wouldn't work. :shrug: Anyway, anything in GA? Can I come visit in Covington? :)

You can only go to Covington if I get to go with you!! :joy:

Right now we have a few ball fitting dates in southern California, Arizona, and Florida... For the rest of the country, the Bridgestone Challenge Live Golf Ball fitting program will go live again in April/May. the entire Ball fitting schedule can be found online at: http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/product/ball-fitting/live/us

In the mean time, if you need some real time in-depth fitting assistance, please consider chatting live with the B-Fit team! We have personally be involved in over 20,000 live golf ball fitting and can answer any and all Bridgestone Golf questions! http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/product/ball-fitting/chat

Right now we have a few ball fitting dates in southern California, Arizona, and Florida... For the rest of the country, the Bridgestone Challenge Live Golf Ball fitting program will go live again in April/May. the entire Ball fitting schedule can be found online at: http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/product/ball-fitting/live/us

In the mean time, if you need some real time in-depth fitting assistance, please consider chatting live with the B-Fit team! We have personally be involved in over 20,000 live golf ball fitting and can answer any and all Bridgestone Golf questions! http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/product/ball-fitting/chat

Thanks, but I can't get anything to come up when I put in a zip code for the live schedule. I've tried putting in major cities as well, but nothing.

edit: Never mind. I got some stuff in FL to come up.

Oh, and one other thing. Is there enough data on competitors balls to change up the "what ball are you currently using" data? There is no new balls from Callaway, for example and balls on there I bet nobody has played in a while.

Thanks, but I can't get anything to come up when I put in a zip code for the live schedule. I've tried putting in major cities as well, but nothing.

edit: Never mind. I got some stuff in FL to come up.

Oh, and one other thing. Is there enough data on competitors balls to change up the "what ball are you currently using" data? There is no new balls from Callaway, for example and balls on there I bet nobody has played in a while.

I am assuming you are referencing the online golf ball selection guide? http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/product/ball-fitting/ball-selection-guide

So here is the deal with the golf ball selection guide. That tool is actually taking the data from our industry leading 264,000+ live golf ball fittings and cross referencing with the information that you input.

So rather than a formula or out of the thin air recommendation, the online ball selection guide is using what we know about actual amateur golfers to fit you. You will notice that each time you change a preference, the number of 'golfers like you' changes also. It is taking the information you input and narrowing down the selection options based on the results of real life fittings. As one variable changes, the entire equation/recommendation changes.

With that being said we have to have a minimum sample size of a golf ball ball before it can be added to the equation. Some of our competitors products do not appear on that tool because they might be a new golf ball, or possibly because we have not had enough consumer use that ball at our golf ball fitting events to get firm info/data on it.

Back