The 2015 Bridgestone University Experience - Full Details

Only 2 more work days left (not counting today) then Florida bound here I come! This trip could not come at a better time, cannot wait to meet all you guys.

The coverage today at the PGA show just makes me more excited for this. Even got preview of their 2nd driver (J815) that I hope we get to hit and I'm sure we will learn all about.

I took Thursday off since I worked Saturday. So I'll hit the range and pack. I can't wait now I'm off from work Thursday through Monday. This is going to be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DawgDaddy was hitting the ball pretty darn spiffy today. I have no doubt he will be up for a fun weekend and some solid golf with you all :thumb:

DawgDaddy was hitting the ball pretty darn spiffy today. I have no doubt he will be up for a fun weekend and some solid golf with you all :thumb:

Had a blast with you, Mark & David. Everyone had a few highlight shots and holes. I always enjoy seeing you my friend.

Now to get some feel back in the short game and putter and I might score a little this weekend. So ready to roll south on Thursday.

So looking forward to this weekend and meeting my internet family and hitting some clubs i have been drooling over. Wish I could hit some balls before I get to Florida

I haven't hit any balls since Christmas and it was not the prettiest of things. Good thing with THP events it's all about the fun.

I haven't hit off of grass since Halloween, should be interesting but I cannot wait to get to Mission Inn!

I'm excited one more day and then orlando bound for this guy. I need to start packing think I got almost everything laid out already one more double check and I should be good to go.

Not sure if it was mentioned, but...

The 815 will be there this weekend!!! Soooo excited!

Using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk

Was hoping the 815 would be there. It's no doubt better for my game.

Busy day today. Some last minute shopping for the trip, packing, a Texas Hold'em Championship Tournament tonight, and on the road at daybreak tomorrow. Really excited to see everyone this weekend.

Was hoping the 815 would be there. It's no doubt better for my game.

Busy day today. Some last minute shopping for the trip, packing, a Texas Hold'em Championship Tournament tonight, and on the road at daybreak tomorrow. Really excited to see everyone this weekend.

I could sense the excitement in DawgDaddy yesterday for you old coots. Road trip for the geritol junkies! :drinks: Have fun and looking forward to your takes on the new equipment :golf2:

Difficult to sleep with all the anticipation! Looking forward to meeting you folks, SOON!!!

This is gonna be fun! :banana:

Using Tapatalk

How cool for you guys. This weekend just up another rung on the awesome ladder

If you guys see a big bald guy wandering around that doesn't have have the secret wristband, pay no attention.

SaA

Difficult to sleep with all the anticipation! Looking forward to meeting you folks, SOON!!!

I did not sleep well last night and I don't anticipated tonight to be any better. I am almost through with getting everything ready for travel. I am taking the car for an oil change and then I will pack it up. Looking so forward to picking up v.man tomorrow to head on down. We are all in for a special weekend and I cant wait!

watching it snow right now and just gets me more excited to get out of the cold and get to Orlando to play some golf and hit some cool looking clubs with some cool technology. I see red driver in my future.

You guys are in a for treat this weekend when you see this equipment. And yes as mentioned the 815 driver will be there.

You guys are in for a treat! So much exciting product from beidgestone! I'll be anxiously following along

Only 1 more day of work then I'm off to FL! Can't wait to start packing my bag and my clubs, also figuring out my golf outfits. The excitement is def. building.

Was anyone else reading the Bridgestone threads from PGA show and giggling?

I just got done packing my golf bag into my clubglider, I think I'm remembering everything I need. So excited to get to Orlando my brain isn't working properly.

The guys are killing it at the PGA show and watching the Bridgestone thread today just keeps adding to the excitement for this!

I did not sleep well last night and I don't anticipated tonight to be any better. I am almost through with getting everything ready for travel. I am taking the car for an oil change and then I will pack it up. Looking so forward to picking up v.man tomorrow to head on down. We are all in for a special weekend and I cant wait!

Randy, as many events as you and Ken have been to, it's really cool to see you guys get excited for each one. But it's THP event, what's not to get excited about.

I am ready to go, my only worry is I run out of golf balls...

The PGA Show threads have my excitement through the roof!

Was anyone else reading the Bridgestone threads from PGA show and giggling?

That thread plus the Q&A with mellow man pushed the giggling up a couple notches for me.

Golf clubs and carry on are packed and ready to go, swing felt and performed well on the range today.

I'm excited to hit all the new shiny things and hang out with all of you!

Back