Yonex - 2015 PGA Show

I've always been intrigued by them. The irons look great.

3 things I takeaway:

1) Wedges look purrrrrty.
2) That putter looks unfinished
3) Like the cutaways seeing where the weights are on the inside.

I keep staring at the Tri-G irons.

Also, on the putter, it looks funky, but it rolls extremely well. We got to see it last year at the show as well.

I hope that putter does roll well, because it sure isn't going to win anyone over with its looks.

I hope that putter does roll well, because it sure isn't going to win anyone over with its looks.

They know it won't, its more about the science behind it, and there really is science behind it.

Is it just me or are the soles on those irons a tad bit oversize bordering on hybrid like? I like the looks of them... Didn't Phil Mickelson play with Yonex clubs several years ago?

Is it just me or are the soles on those irons a tad bit oversize bordering on hybrid like? I like the looks of them... Didn't Phil Mickelson play with Yonex clubs several years ago?

I think a lot of it is the camera angle.

he has among many others, like Monty, Ryo, etc.

Alright I need to hear the tech about the driver. Yonex makes some of the best drivers on the market.

I want to try a ton of this product. Some really really good looking products.

The Tri-G line looks pretty sweet, but that putter...ouch man!

I use to love my biam titanium fairway woods back in the day! They also made some sweet forged cavity backs circa 1997ish. Wish they were more readily available here in Tejas.

During the late 90's through 2003 I used to play Yonex, driver through lob wedge and I've never used higher quality clubs before or since. Their boron reinforced shafts were the real deal. I still have a soft spot for the brand but nothing since the Rekin series has caught my eye until this thread.

That TC Forged iron....NICE.

Pass on the brick putter though.

That TC Forged iron....NICE.

Pass on the brick putter though.

Yeah, the forged iron really caught my eye too. I'd give the putter a try. Wish I new more about the company.

I think i could roll that putter, i don't hate it for some reason. Definately not the prettiest thats for sure.

Also in the first photo of the putter is that another one in the top right of the pic that is like twice the thickness??? :bulgy-eyes: If so then that truly is a brick

Full exposed carbon fiber crown??? I WANT ONE! I have an addiction to CF, mainly for car parts but any carbon is awesome in my eyes. Never really heard to much about this company and ive never hit them. But i am interested after seeing some of this now.
And that putter really gives meaning to the saying "putting with a brick on a stick"

I know a few will drool over these.

dfbcb6ef00ed3dc817e627551c929172.jpg

Man looking at that thing and how high the COG is scares me, I'd never be able to get a ball hit with those things off the ground. They are beautiful though.

I know a few will drool over these.

dfbcb6ef00ed3dc817e627551c929172.jpg
Oh MY! Takes me back to a set of Yonex ADX Tour Forged irons I had back when Phil played them. Pretty sweet!

Great looking clubs but ugly as sin putter!

The 3weights in that driver sole in an arc toward the heel side is interesting

I like that they seem to be pushing things a bit design wise. Good stuff. I remember the video talking about the tech behind that putter was pretty interesting. It looks huge as all heck though.

Interesting designs, that putter I just do not know. From the looks I say no way, who knows it may be amazing to roll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yonex used to sponser Phil and I've always dug their gear. Never owned anything Yonex but I seriously might consider a set of those cast irons with what looks like some sort of slot tech in the sole.

Back