The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I already know what I want them to say: GIMME MY $$$ in all 'ice', yeah that's right I know the lingo.

It appears you've been studying! Better suited for this than let's say a farmer. Country living isn't all it cracked up to be for some people :)

It appears you've been studying! Better suited for this than let's say a farmer. Country living isn't all it cracked up to be for some people :)

I would make a way better pimp then a farmer. Remember, I don't mix well with nature. I would love to live in a bubble. Where it's sunny and 65* with light clouds, no bugs or cirtters and beautiful greenery. Is that so much to ask?

I just got an email saying I could earn my pimp certification. My dreams are officially coming true!
Would that make THP staff your stable of... Never mind.

I just got an email saying I could earn my pimp certification. My dreams are officially coming true!

My wife sent me a message that she got the following email at work yesterday:

Local Milf Selfies: Sleep with someones mom tonight

I told her that it was sent to her by accident and was meant for me. She was not amused. HAHA

I told her that it was sent to her by accident and was meant for me. She was not amused. HAHA

I can't understand why she no amusement in such a thing. Hmmm some people are selfish :)

I guess I won't be wondering where the Ecco booth thread is...

LOL! It's amazing what kind of emails you get from what you search for on the web. I searched for Asian food recipes and the next day I got emails about mail ordering Asian women.

LOL! It's amazing what kind of emails you get from what you search for on the web. I searched for Asian food recipes and the next day I got emails about mail ordering Asian women.

Well, maybe my wife was looking for milk online and had a typo? :angel:

how many did you get?

Crazy right??
Don't get it.
Haha some great emails. I always get one that says a friend has sent me a get laid for free pass. I don't know which friend it is, but clearly I owe them a drink.

Time to clean up the ol THP email inbox, its out of control

Nothing like being on a diet when your department is having a food day and ALL of the food is in the cube behind you.

Nothing like being on a diet when your department is having a food day and ALL of the food is in the cube behind you.

Sucks doesn't it! Last 2 days we have had donuts and bagels in the break room. Don't mind me as I fill up my shake for the morning lol

Sucks doesn't it! Last 2 days we have had donuts and bagels in the break room. Don't mind me as I fill up my shake for the morning lol
Someone just walked by with fresh cornbread muffins. I am considering working the rest of the day from the company gym - there is Internet access there.

Good man. Down about 13 pounds in the first 2 weeks. Obviously wont continue at this pace, but I haven't really been tempted to cheat and I have been putting the work in at the gym.

Very nice that is about what I lost in the first two weeks as well then I think I did another 3-4 pounds the next two weeks . It really is a solid program and through the full thing I never felt hungry really and always had a ton of energy

Taylor that's awesome. Keep it up bc it's worth it long term.

I'm down 12lbs in a few weeks and trending down. I'm not I the gym, but eating right and portion control is working wonders.

Never underestimate the collective stupidity of large groups of people.

Truth but I'm at a tiny airport and it's one of the easiest places to fly out of. But people can't follow simple directions to get through security, I really need to do the pre️ thing even though I fly like once a yr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back