Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

end of March. With that overrated clown Puig on the cover:alien:

No alien needed. Cannot stand that dude. May do the digital download so I don't have to see the cover sitting in my apartment.

No alien needed. Cannot stand that dude. May do the digital download so I don't have to see the cover sitting in my apartment.

true. I might go that route as well.

e383aceebdbefa50ffed1aaed63fbd4b.jpg

Hmmmm

Nice!!

Anyone play Destiny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once or twice .

Shoot me a Friend request

PSN: sigepmagicmike

I've got a 32 Titan and 31 Hunter. Cleared all the HM content ect

Effing clueless how to make all this work! Jeez

Alright, after working all weekend I'm up and running with CoD:AW. How does the whole clan thing work?

Alright, after working all weekend I'm up and running with CoD:AW. How does the whole clan thing work?
Search for the clan The Hackers Paradise, and join the clan. Easy peasy.

Getting on tonight in about 15 minutes. I have missed you crazy hooligans :D

Do you guys all roll in a private party? Or just silent?

So who ended up the winner Shane or Dev? Whoever it was I need to get into the next event you are both a part of.

So who ended up the winner Shane or Dev? Whoever it was I need to get into the next event you are both a part of.

haha! what a blast that was. we need to do that anytime we are forced to ground war.

I won 3/4 I feel bad for Shane's marbles....

I'm pretty much the worst COD Player to ever grab a controller. But the laughs were quite epic last night!

I'm pretty much the worst COD Player to ever grab a controller. But the laughs were quite epic last night!

You were only a 3rd of the 1/97 game last night.. Lol

Back