Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1030277-aaf.jpg

Good colors. Then like I mentioned earlier this would allow me to bust out my THP Staffer for events.

I absolutely love this bag.

What top does that have Jman? I think Eddie's sun mountain hybrid bag is just badass assuming you're not gonna carry.

10.5" 14 way top. I've been eyeing that one closely.

What top does that have Jman? I think Eddie's sun mountain hybrid bag is just badass assuming you're not gonna carry.

Cookie- i'm pretty sure that has a 14 way top. I've been looking at that bag also, just can't get over the sticker shock..

14-wa, better than that damn 6-way. You know me, I'm a carrier, so the Four5 is right up there on my list.

But dammit Cookie...
1028395-aaa.jpg

Still only 5lbs.

1030277-aaf.jpg

Good colors. Then like I mentioned earlier this would allow me to bust out my THP Staffer for events.

I have the 2014 Four 5 and love it. Extremely light. I actually really like the 14 way divider, I know some dont.

I have the 2014 Four 5 and love it. Extremely light. I actually really like the 14 way divider, I know some dont.
I'm a 14 way fan as well. So much easier to keep thing nice and situated

Ricky, how well does it stand up in a golf cart (rider and pull), does it end up sideways?

14-wa, better than that damn 6-way. You know me, I'm a carrier, so the Four5 is right up there on my list.

But dammit Cookie...
1028395-aaa.jpg

Still only 5lbs.

Love the extra space and how it holds up on a cart a bit better IMO as compared to many stand bags.

Best of both worlds. And may need to happen for me.

Love the extra space and how it holds up on a cart a bit better IMO as compared to many stand bags.

Lighter than the Four5 as well.

How's your THP Staffer holding up?

Also check out the nexus. Thing is crazy light and I love how I can stand it up ala a cart bag when I want to

How't the fit for oversized putter grips? That is my only concern.

Lighter than the Four5 as well.

Really well actually but I know it hasn't been used as much as yours nor does it have 23 clubs in it simultaneously. :alien:

Also check out the nexus. Thing is crazy light and I love how I can stand it up ala a cart bag when I want to

I enjoyed the thread on them but I'm starting to want a bag with no "OEM" on it. Sun Mountain or Ogio most likely...

1,000,000% would be what I would go with if not for the divider setup, I'm picky there, clearly. Haha

Really well actually but I know it hasn't been used as much as yours nor does it have 23 clubs in it simultaneously. :alien:
True, mine gets more work than most of the staffers, it has been used exclusively by me since the day we got it.

mine has been retired. A lot of the lining in it has separated on the bottom so whenever I take a club out I get the black dividers coming out of the top. Plus one of the airlines slightly bent one of the legs.

I enjoyed the thread on them but I'm starting to want a bag with no "OEM" on it. Sun Mountain or Ogio most likely...
Hahaha might be a good move
1,000,000% would be what I would go with if not for the divider setup, I'm picky there, clearly. Haha

True, mine gets more work than most of the staffers, it has been used exclusively by me since the day we got it.
Yeah I hear ya...Might as well get something that you won't eventually despise.

I've never had a 14 way for whatever reason but I reckon it appears I don't care as much as I thought I did.

Plus I'm a non playing captain anyhow

Ricky, how well does it stand up in a golf cart (rider and pull), does it end up sideways?
It's not nearly as bad as others I have used. There are bungee straps that hold the legs in and a slot in the bag where the cart strap feeds through to avoid it hitting the connector part at the top which is why most bags spin.

How't the fit for oversized putter grips? That is my only concern.
I used it with my Tank Cruiser and had no issue at all.

1030277-aaf.jpg

This is happening when my latest trade-in with global goes through. Fo' Sho'.

This is happening when my latest trade-in with global goes through. Fo' Sho'.

Thats what I ended up doing when I got my Four 5. They had the best price when I was looking also.

Thats what I ended up doing when I got my Four 5. They had the best price when I was looking also.

Yeah, I think Friday after my other order goes through officially I may have enough to get it done then off my first trade in. Need that to process first though.

Pretty pumped at how my setup is coming together this year.

Yeah, I think Friday after my other order goes through officially I may have enough to get it done then off my first trade in. Need that to process first though.

Pretty pumped at how my setup is coming together this year.

Any idea exactly how that GG 140% trade in works? Let's say I would get $600 at 140%. I will buy a $400 2015 club. Do I still get the full 140%. Do I need to spend the cash right away or can I use that $200 later?

Any idea exactly how that GG 140% trade in works? Let's say I would get $600 at 140%. I will buy a $400 2015 club. Do I still get the full 140%. Do I need to spend the cash right away or can I use that $200 later?

You get a credit for whatever is left after the purchase. They will email you a credit gift card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back