The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have feeling that there is far more bad naked than good in Florida. hehe

Day 6... Still going strong!

chipotleday6.jpg

Stay strong Canadan!

This evening is the elementary school concert. Boo Girl plays cello in the fourth grade orchestra, and one of their pieces is "Kumbaya." I told her that when it started, I'd run screaming from the auditorium. She repeated that to her music teacher. Ooop!

This evening is the elementary school concert. Boo Girl plays cello in the fourth grade orchestra, and one of their pieces is "Kumbaya." I told her that when it started, I'd run screaming from the auditorium. She repeated that to her music teacher. Ooop!

lol... awkward

its so nice out today but for some reason im too lazy to go out and play... i did chip around the backyard earlier tho but stopped when i hit my dog in the noggin with a high spinner

Dear PETA....

lol... awkward

its so nice out today but for some reason im too lazy to go out and play... i did chip around the backyard earlier tho but stopped when i hit my dog in the noggin with a high spinner

I'm living this through the thread.. Keep it strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shoot, forget about 8 days. Maybe do 80? Haha, I kid but still.

haha I'm going to have to get it for dinner, being that I had a work luncheon.. I don't think there is any possible way of me getting it on Saturday, so regardless, the streak will forcefully end at 9.... Unless I pull some incredible strings... yeah, let's shoot for that.

Ill def be pulling for ya on this one.
haha I'm going to have to get it for dinner, being that I had a work luncheon.. I don't think there is any possible way of me getting it on Saturday, so regardless, the streak will forcefully end at 9.... Unless I pull some incredible strings... yeah, let's shoot for that.

Buy some Chipotle on Friday and have it for breakfast on Saturday! Dilemma solved. :smile-big:

Buy some Chipotle on Friday and have it for breakfast on Saturday! Dilemma solved. :smile-big:

I can't even begin to explain how frustrating I have been in my wife's eyes, while she sits there and listens to me strategizing about how to eat at a place she doesn't even like hahaha... Poor thing, she'll never understand me.

I can't even begin to explain how frustrating I have been in my wife's eyes, while she sits there and listens to me strategizing about how to eat at a place she doesn't even like hahaha... Poor thing, she'll never understand me.

Canadan, you are in good company…

All the greats were misunderstood in their eras!

Lol. It was funny when I was trying to explain your quest to my gf. She just stared. I am convinced it was in amazement. She sends her best!

haha you guys are awesome.

I was wavering on my interest in getting it for dinner, but with this kind of support, I'd be crazy not to see this through!

Day seven!

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Go Canadan, go Canadan, go Canadan! :blob::blob::clapp::clapp::blob::blob:

are we watching the writing of the sequel to 'Super Size me?' Chipotle Me?

are we watching the writing of the sequel to 'Super Size me?' Chipotle Me?

There is a fair bit of sodium in Chipotle, but it's actually really good product. I would never consider doing anything like this with a fast food restaurant with processed crap.. I would say this is more a labour of love haha!

umm, is it bad that i've never heard of this restaurant?

Re: The official Banter Away Thread

umm, is it bad that i've never heard of this restaurant?

Don't worry TC, I'm in the dark as well. Looks good from the pics.

same here never heard of but certainly looks tasty

The official Banter Away Thread

Chipotle is the subway of burittos- except the buritto is the size o a small baby. In general they pride themselves on using organic/green/free range ingredients.

Did I mention their burittos are the size of a baby?

Chipotle is the subway of burittos- except the buritto is the size o a small baby. In general they pride themselves on using organic/green/free range ingredients.

Did I mention their burittos are the size of a baby?

Hey, I'll take a baby-sized burrito!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back