#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff Returning In 2015

After last years this is one I want to be part of

Match made in heaven... THP and Wilson Staff!! I am uber excited for this.

Great news! The personal distance event was great to follow last time.

Very happen to see this one officially coming back. Was a great event in 2014 and I expect it to be amazing again this year

Been pondering some of their stuff, this is great news!

This is great news! This was such a cool event last year, I'm exited this is returning to the THP calendar!

AWESOME! I am definitely throwing my name in for this, I am a Wilson ho in the making :D

Cool, this was a grand event last year

Pondering. I have a bit of a soft spot for Wilson right now.

~Rock
You and me, both! I'll be trying to have a couple of Wilson-related events in 2015. Last year's #PersonalDistance was a great event to follow, and super special for the lucky participants.

I love seeing this back in 2015, can't wait to throw my hat in the ring, it was so amazing to follow along, and playing with them before the event was even better. I WANT IN!!!

So good to see this officially announced. I wanted this bad last year but couldn't swing it. I'll want it bad again this year.

Sounds awesome I herd a lot about it from last year !

#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff Returning In 2015

I'd sure love another trip to the r&d department to see what the folks at Wilson Staff are up too improve on the 2015 models!

This was so cool last year. Very cool to have it back. Look forward to more info!

Very cool to see this back. Would love to have the opportunity to learn a lot more about wilson staff

I like the sound of this. Great event.

I think anyone who followed along with this last year will be wanting in on this event including me.

Save for something unforeseen, this is near the top of my list and I will do my best to be there! Really excited about the direction WS is headed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow and YES!!! Such a great follow in 2014. I do want to experience one of these intimate events and hope to be a part of this in 2015.

Nice, I will definitely be trying to get into this one.

I can't believe that I just saw this. I'm really happy that this event is returning. W/S really opened some eyes, including mine, last year.

I can't believe that I just saw this. I'm really happy that this event is returning. W/S really opened some eyes, including mine, last year.

Can't believe I'm just now seeing this as well. Hope I don't overlook signups the same way. Would love to get in this one.

I want to retire and just do THP events all year long.

I want to retire and just do THP events all year long.

I am retired and that's exactly what I try to do. Sadly, it's not possible to get into all the great THP events. But, it's not for the lack of trying.

Back