Hacker Charlie

Reaction score
Handicap
D&D
So whats his status on tour? I thought I'd read awhile back he could only play on sponsors exemptions or something? Is he still exempt for the Open? I was thinking that only lasted 10 years, but is that wrong too?

His status? He is the fat guy that looks ridiculous!

His status? The guy who who is on the first page of the leaderboard. Hopefully he stays there, I doubt it. Yes he is exempt from the open. I think its 20 years, isnt it?

According to Wiki:

As far as individual tournaments are concerned, Daly is exempt for life in the PGA Championship and AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, up to age 65 in the Open Championship and up through 2009 in the Buick Invitational. In order to play in the Masters, U.S. Open, a World Golf Championship or a FedEx Cup Playoff Event, Daly would have to satisfy the particular invitational requirements of such events.

This guy just needs to disappear from golf.

He deserves his chance to play the same way anyone else does.

He had the same chance as anyone else. On multiple occasions. He pissed them all away.

He did shoot a bogey free -4 66 today. His game has been coming around quite well this year. He's made 6 straight cuts and it looks like he is finally getting his life in order.

He did shoot a bogey free -4 66 today. His game has been coming around quite well this year. He's made 6 straight cuts and it looks like he is finally getting his life in order.

1. Beer
2. Beer
3. Beer
4. Golf

??

Is this deja vu? I swear I heard the exact same thing 2 years ago. Oh wait, that was deja vu from what we heard 5 years ago. How many chances does this guy get? He's not the common man! The common man doesn't piss through millions nor earn millions per year. He uses the common man persona to sell himself.

His status? He is the fat guy that looks ridiculous!

He had the same chance as anyone else. On multiple occasions. He pissed them all away.

Is this deja vu? I swear I heard the exact same thing 2 years ago. Oh wait, that was deja vu from what we heard 5 years ago. How many chances does this guy get? He's not the common man! The common man doesn't piss through millions nor earn millions per year. He uses the common man persona to sell himself.

ok, i think we all know JBs opinion and i would have to agree.

I just don't see why there are so many John Daly lovers (Charlie, not calling you one... I'm just saying there are tons)... is this their idea of a golfer?!

I wouldn't say I'm a John Daly lover, but I think it would be cool to see him win again. Everybody still loves Tiger, so I don't understand all the Hate for Daly.

I wouldn't say I'm a John Daly lover, but I think it would be cool to see him win again. Everybody still loves Tiger, so I don't understand all the Hate for Daly.

I'm a Tiger fan, as you all probably know, and I'll say this.

If Tiger messed up again and again and again like John Daly, and basically threw everything away, I'd no longer be fan.
I still didn't mind Daly after he messed up a few times... but now it's beginning to become a joke.

Not everybody.

I like the cool loudmouth pants he wears. that is all

Which golfer do you think will win a tournament again? Daly or Duval? I'm a Duval fan, he has been playing better this year, making cuts and had a great chance at Pebble Beach earlier in the year. Not to forget his run at Bethpage last year. Currently John Daly is playing well at Colonial(-6) through 14 holes on his 2nd round.

Or do you think neither will ever win again?

I like the cool loudmouth pants he wears. that is all

Can't say I agree with you on that. I think he looks silly in those pants. Not a good combo.

John Daly

9-Iron Man said:
Can't say I agree with you on that. I think he looks silly in those pants. Not a good combo.

I am just happy when he wears a shirt.

I am just happy when he wears a shirt.
. Shoes are nice too. That man has some ugly feet.

I like the pants not necessarly on him though!

Back