I'm thinking of sporting a pair at the fall outing

I would agree that Daly has had more than his share of chances to straighten out his life, and keeps throwing them away. All I can do anymore is just shake my head and wonder how he managed to throw away the kind of opportunity most of us would kill for.

And as for the Loudmouth gear - definitely not my style. My personal opinion is that their designers must be colorblind, as it's hideous - but that's just my opinion as everyone has a different sense of style. I'm sure others would hate my wardrobe as well - it trends towards a more conservative look.

Re: John Daly

ddec0418 said:
Which golfer do you think will win a tournament again? Daly or Duval? I'm a Duval fan, he has been playing better this year, making cuts and had a great chance at Pebble Beach earlier in the year. Not to forget his run at Bethpage last year. Currently John Daly is playing well at Colonial(-6) through 14 holes on his 2nd round.

Or do you think neither will ever win again?

Chances are neither will win again, but I can see Duval pulling out a win at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He had the same chance as anyone else. On multiple occasions. He pissed them all away.

Literally.....mostly because all of the drinking.

No kidding. Poor kid will likely be raised by some nanny.

If he can play his way back into the big show than good for him. If he is teeing off merely through inviations and exemptions I do not think that is a wise business decision as I am sure his reality show's ratings can probably attest to that fact.

Look out for a 7yr old kid selling tshirts out of the back of an RV at the next PGA tour event.

Back