Signup - 2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the wife has given me permission to sign up, so here I come. Lets do this......

Draft email set, calendar alert set. I'm ready!

Draft email set, calendar alert set. I'm ready!

Same here. I'm glad it's not first-come first-served, because at work I'm usually in an email-free area with no cell service. Now I've got a chance!

Hoping all those folks in the THP Event coming to KY thread remember today is the day, quite a few in there were looking forward to today

Lets do this! (at 2:00 pm)

Same here. I'm glad it's not first-come first-served, because at work I'm usually in an email-free area with no cell service. Now I've got a chance!

First come first serve was always so much fun though lol now we are all gonna email at 2:00:01 and have to wait to hear back after an hour? Talk about being on pins and needles lol

Im ready for this

First come first serve was always so much fun though lol now we are all gonna email at 2:00:01 and have to wait to hear back after an hour? Talk about being on pins and needles lol
I agree, I really enjoyed it, but I realize most people do not have access to their emails all the time

About 20 people have posted they are ready. I say we just go with those 20. Ha!

Draft email written and ready to send at 2!

I am extremely disappointed to be missing this event. I'll be finishing a week of golf with my dad and a few of his buddies who were influential to me as a kid. I tried to find ways to make it work, but it just overlaps too much, sadly.

The course looks incredible, and I know my local guys will represent well. Best of luck to everyone signing up!

1 hour to go

No problem there...sitting staring out the window of the airport. Email composed and ready to be sent off.

There are three guys in Knoxville ready to carpool up to Lexington. Anxiety is high
Is it time yet, Is it time yet. Ready to go !

Is there something else happening in Lexington that weekend? I checked flight info just in case, and there are lots of flights booked up already...unless there are a lot of THP members in my area who pre-bought in anticipation of being picked.

Is there something else happening in Lexington that weekend? I checked flight info just in case, and there are lots of flights booked up already...unless there are a lot of THP members in my area who pre-bought in anticipation of being picked.
Lots of horse racing during April.

My email is ready to send in! Under 30 minutes

I was really considering trying to get into this event, but I don't think I want to make that trip by myself so I guess I am going to sit it out. :banghead:

I was really considering trying to get into this event, but I don't think I want to make that trip by myself so I guess I am going to sit it out. :banghead:

I thought some of the GA folks were heading up?

How long of a drive? That's really the only part of the trip you'd be by yourself....

I know that T0AD mentioned it, but he is going to Indy either before or after not sure which. I think that cpljohnst and vman were in ponder mode on it, but I could be wrong about that.

Expectations - a terrible thing to have when you are a high handicap player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back