Sons of Liberty ( TV Series)

JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
I'm mobile and can't embed a trailer but I know we have a bunch of history nerds here and wanted to remind everyone to set their dvr for this Sunday !

It's on history channel and I will post a video later !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
My DVR is set, love me some history channel!

DVR set. Added trailer to your post as well JRod.

We've been looking forward to this. Having our boys watch it with us.

I have my dvr set, I'm looking forward to this one.

I am looking forward to this. My father n law has not stopped talking about it. I just have to show him how to set up the dvr

DVR set, been waiting for this for the last month or so

Pretty excited to check this out!

Thanks for the reminder JRod! You know me and stuff like this, LOVE it.

Don't have the history channel, but really looking forward to when this hits NetFlix or I can catch it on PlayOn.

I just finished the first one. It was a little slow to get started, and a few moments of sub-par acting, but overall I liked it.

My wife and I enjoyed the first one (or most of it). We've only seen just over an hour and I was too busy to watch it last night, but thank goodness for DVR. We'll get caught up tonight. I think it's been very interesting so far

I finished the last one today, I thoroughly enjoyed this series.

Just finished the last one, and I must say, I got goosebumps all over during the last half hour of it. Really well done I thought, definitely would watch it again.

I absolutely LOVED THIS! Watched them all back to back. The thing that struck me is this. We see all of these "Sons of Liberty" all of our lives in portraits, on money and in books as "old guys with white Whigs". This production showed them in a totally different light. They were just regular guys who got pi$$ed enough to do something about it. I was totally mesmerized by Franklin and Washington. They were presented in a much different light than I have ever seen. Not too hard to imagine Ben Franklin like that (sarcasm is a hobby of mine).

I loved it and highly recommend it to anyone who might run across it.

JM

The show is entertaining enough. I'm disappointed they are playing loose they are with the facts. I guess I expect The History Channel to give us the real history.

Excellent show, really enjoyed it, but pretty loose on some of the history.

I Really enjoyed this program. I watched the whole series due to the wonderful snow storm we have going on up here in NH. Facts were a little loose but what due you expect it wasn't a documentary. Gave me a Blue Vein!

Back