A thread for SoCal golfers.

I had a great time at the Bridgestone event at TPC Las Vegas. Would love to add #TheKing to the list.

Love the Logo. I'll have to add to my sig. I hope a few more of you join me at La Costa.

Love the Logo. I'll have to add to my sig. I hope a few more of you join me at La Costa.
That's the plan. I think I'll be living on THP for a while. :)

Congrats by the way. Your going to have a blast.

So excited for you brother. You are going to have a ton of fun at this one. GG and I (along with MikeDean) planned something pretty darn special for this event.

I'm bored at work so I made (or copied from NorCal folks) a SoCal logo. What do you think?
so_cal_flag_rectangle_sticker_zpsa6auvnng.jpg
Wonton,
I'm not the artist, but I wanted to say you did a great job adapting the logo.

Hopefully, some of you will leave the warm sandy beaches and come North for a round this year.

Nice work Wonton! Can you do up a little something for the Nor Cal Crew? A Sea Otter smoking a doobie? (Ok, that wasn't a serious request)

Nice work Wonton! Can you do up a little something for the Nor Cal Crew? A Sea Otter smoking a doobie?

I was gonna say, you need a Central Cal logo. Is SLO considered Nor Cal?

I'm not sure what Central Coast is. We're just tweeners.

How about this RadRob
12430065-3d-map-of-california-flag_zps96afqxwc.jpg

Yeah... and Bakersfield? Obviously SoCal geographically but easier to get to NorCal and Central coast time wise.

We maybe tweeners, but I think it's the best part of the state. (Not trying to start rivalry or anything) :)

We maybe tweeners, but I think it's the best part of the state. (Not trying to start rivalry or anything) :)

Oh come on! Solvang is SoCal

Isn't Solvang Spanish or Dutch or something?

How about this RadRob
12430065-3d-map-of-california-flag_zps96afqxwc.jpg
This is so sweeeet. Trouble is that CenCal crew totals about five of us. We need honorary association with crews north or south of us.

Last edited:
This is so sweeeet. Trouble is that CenCal crew totals about five of us. We need honorary association with crews north or south of us.

Us SoCal guys are always welcoming! We are totally chill :glasses-cool:

Us SoCal guys are always welcoming! We are totally chill :glasses-cool:
Thanks! Because my count of five included Schanker's yard flamingo. If someone's sick we can't even do a foursome.

I guess I am #6.

I miss SoCal. Born and raised in Azusa, CA. Didn't take up golf until I was out of state. Last time I was there, I wanted to play Oak Quarry out in Riverside, but they had a tourney going. I've heard great things about it.

Anyone up for a round this coming weekend Sunday morning? I am in the Irvine area. Let me know

Anyone up for a round this coming weekend Sunday morning? I am in the Irvine area. Let me know
I'll join you. I play every Sunday as it is. Mornings are preferred. The earlier the better. Whatcha got in mind?

I'll join you. I play every Sunday as it is. Mornings are preferred. The earlier the better. Whatcha got in mind?

Damn I wish I would have seen this. I just booked at Black Gold in Yorba Linda on Golf Now. I should really star this thread lol

Tee time is for 7:35 and they have an opening at 7:44 left i think. You could book that one and call the club house to join us up? Just a thought if you wanted to join anyway.

Anybody headed out to Rivieria to watch some PGA Golf next week? I'm thinking Thursday and taking my kid on a field trip with me late morning.

Back