Bridgestone J15 Driving Forged Irons

Face size compared to DPC.
4a0af6e8f34a177abcf82ebfb37995e8.jpg

Just slightly smaller.
This was the first thing I was going to check when I got home from work to my new clubs. Not much smaller, not Mich less forgiving, but more distance makes me think this is a good upgrade to DPCs!

Bridgestone J15 Driving Forged Irons

This was the first thing I was going to check when I got home from work to my new clubs. Not much smaller, not Mich less forgiving, but more distance makes me think this is a good upgrade to DPCs!

Not even much difference compared to my J40 CB's.

Amazing how they packed so much tech across all of the J15 lines, but look so similar.

So the size is smaller than the DPC, probably just slightly bigger than the J40 CB. The size actually surprises me, and if people are seeing more distance with these I think these could be a real winner!

Its slightly smaller than the DPC but not by much. Still inspires confidence over the ball.

Mine are supposed to ship on the 10th, cant wait to get them in

So, So, So pretty irons! I agree on the Driving Forged terminology, maybe something like J15 "something" featuring Driving Forged Face Technology.

No biggie though and this entire 2015 line is so nice!

JM

Beautiful.

These look and sound fantastic. I would love to get my hands on a set.

Awesome, I love the stock shaft and grip on these!

Yep these will be my new gamers with graphite shafts. Not sure if going recoil or px. I'm familiar with PX but never hit recoils. Anyone give me an idea of differences in those shafts that have hit both?

Gorgeous. They look hard to hit haha.

I so can't wait to put in my custom order!!

I may just be hitting these in a few hours. If so expect to see some thoughts...

Out of all the clubs we hit a couple of weeks ago, these left the biggest impression on me. Very nice feel at impact, glides through the turf and much more forgiving than they actually look. To me the were a slimmer version of the Apex. I really really really like these irons.

Waiting for my order......

For those ordering irons, where will you order them thru? I just had a 35 min chat with Jim in a Bstone Chat. He helped me a lot with my iron shafts...

Getting ready to hit these. #Excited

For those ordering irons, where will you order them thru? I just had a 35 min chat with Jim in a Bstone Chat. He helped me a lot with my iron shafts...
I preordred mine through fairwaygolfusa.

Out of all the clubs we hit a couple of weeks ago, these left the biggest impression on me. Very nice feel at impact, glides through the turf and much more forgiving than they actually look. To me the were a slimmer version of the Apex . I really really really like these irons.

This is encouraging to me. Really encouraging. Should have some comparison pics soon, but I like the sounds of that.

Back