THP Event Heading To Disney In 2015

No dates been announced yet, but I would say if you are interested in THP Events, take a look at the Albatross Club. It goes to helping a great organization and makes THP Events available for those that are interested.

How many Albatross Club THP events are hosted in Canada, and where can I find the posted schedule for 2015?

Just informed the wife that I will be trying extremely hard to get into this year's event.

How many Albatross Club THP events are hosted in Canada, and where can I find the posted schedule for 2015?

None at this time.
A full schedule will not be out for some time, however some events and cities have been launched and announced.
Things such as The Major Series featuring the Gauntlet, King and all expense paid Grandaddy of em all.
#THPLegacy featuring a full 14 club deal
Invitational Series w/ Bridgestone Golf
Bridgestone University
THP Bridgestone Championship
Shaft Event w/ UST
Love Is In The Air

And much much more. Threads can be found on each one as of now.

I am sure Disney will be a great event!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I cannot wait to make this my third straight Championship.

None at this time.
A full schedule will not be out for some time, however some events and cities have been launched and announced.
Things such as The Major Series featuring the Gauntlet, King and all expense paid Grandaddy of em all.
#THPLegacy featuring a full 14 club deal
Invitational Series w/ Bridgestone Golf
Bridgestone University
THP Bridgestone Championship
Shaft Event w/ UST
Love Is In The Air

And much much more. Threads can be found on each one as of now.

So, is there a confirmed date and location posted for any of the THP events that you have listed above in you post?

So, is there a confirmed date and location posted for any of the THP events that you have listed above in you post?

Yes.
Love Is In The Air has confirmed dates and signup.
Pittsburgh Invitational has confirmed dates and signups
#THPLegacy has already started signups and confirmed date
Bridgestone University has confirmed dates and sold out already.

I really hope I can make it into this event. We are taking the girls to Disney this year and would be cool to do it as part of a THP event

Yes.
Love Is In The Air has confirmed dates and signup.
Pittsburgh Invitational has confirmed dates and signups
#THPLegacy has already started signups and confirmed date
Bridgestone University has confirmed dates and sold out already.

I will add the links so you can see more details on these events:

Love Is In The Air has confirmed dates and signup. - http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ve-Is-In-The-Air-Sponsored-By-Cobra-PUMA-Golf
Pittsburgh Invitational has confirmed dates and signups - http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Invitational-at-Olde-Stonewall-Pittsburgh-PA
#THPLegacy has already started signups and confirmed date - http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?66151-Contest-1-Will-You-Create-Your-Legacy
Bridgestone University has confirmed dates and sold out already. - http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ridgestone-University-Experience-Full-Details

Amazing that this one is going to be the Bridgestone Championship. Love the area and the course are spectacular. Now to ponder which courses get the nod for this one. I'm stoked to bring THP to Mickey. #Literally

Had some good talks about this one recently and came away with the final plans to make it pretty darn special.

Had some good talks about this one recently and came away with the final plans to make it pretty darn special.

Just the fact it is a THP event, regardless of location, makes it pretty darn special!

Can't wait for more details on this one!

Oh I realy wanna get into this one, especially since I could walk there. Knowing you guys would be playing so close and not getting in would kill me.

I cannot wait to hear more!
I've never been to DisneyWorld.

Just Disneyland.... Does that even count?

This one is at the top of the list . Can't wait to hear more.

A Sunday morning tease. Nice! Deets coming soon?

Oh I realy wanna get into this one, especially since I could walk there. Knowing you guys would be playing so close and not getting in would kill me.

I always like to give people the heads up on things like this when they are this close though. This will be a stay and play so rooms are part of the package.
We do have multiple events in Orlando this year including signups for LIITA coming this week.

With that said, hope you get to make it into your 1st THP Event soon. Looking forward to meeting you.

I always like to give people the heads up on things like this when they are this close though. This will be a stay and play so rooms are part of the package.
We do have multiple events in Orlando this year including signups for LIITA coming this week.

With that said, hope you get to make it into your 1st THP Event soon. Looking forward to meeting you.

Was hoping to hear something about this event. The thread had fallen way down the page.

I'm totally gonna try to get in on LIITA, my wife who doesn't play golf is even looking forward to this one. Yes the stay and play when it's so close is a hard one but if it's doable I would love too. I was sad I couldn't find you guys at the show I would like to finally meet you too.

Love it!! The last time I played at Disney was like 6-7 years ago. Gorgeous courses!

I could swing another Orlando trip this year!!

This is the top event on my mind for 2015. I will do anything to get in to this one.

If I go to Orlando again I might not come home. Drove by one of the courses last week and wished I could've squeezed in a round

The Doc wants me to go for this one...so who am I to argue?

Back