Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

More boredom. Here is the rankings based on my map. If I offend anyone, you should know I don't really care.

Ranking

3. Ohia and Others – Ohio gives Texas a run on froum activity. Does it translate on the course? Any team with Canadan potentially is a threat.

The Morgan Cup called. It disagrees. #PrimedForSecondPlace

Only 8 states? Don't forget NV. While we're at it we can throw in Guam, Puerto Rico and a couple others to get you to a baker's dozen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody said I was a geography major - sorry to NV, KS, NE and MO. Add those to the region!!

You've already got KY, may as well take WV too seeing as they're related and all.

True. We'll give Tennessee and Kentucky to the south, since judging by the amount of confederate flags still flown there, that's where they want to be. And then keep WV where it is. That leaves Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan. That just feels better.

So I was inspired a bit to come up with a geographic layout based on perceived activity to create some regions. While of course some states could field a team solo, the likelihood of most is not. So, with an idea to create a manageable tournament I created 10 regions. I have no idea what it coming or how this works, but I was bored so sue me.

BRarYoNl.png
We'll take our Georgian brothers (and sisters for that matter), right after we spank their a$$es in our own little rivalry.

So I was inspired a bit to come up with a geographic layout based on perceived activity to create some regions. While of course some states could field a team solo, the likelihood of most is not. So, with an idea to create a manageable tournament I created 10 regions. I have no idea what it coming or how this works, but I was bored so sue me.

BRarYoNl.png
As a displaced Texan living Arkansas, I could live with this. Now I just have to make the team.

FL would "allegedly" get Arkansas, Mississippi & Alabama....so it's really just Florida :laughing:
Where's the down vote arrow when you need it?

We'll take our Georgian brothers (and sisters for that matter), right after we spank their a$$es in our own little rivalry.
Actually I believe the #1 seeded GA would be taking the Carolinas to fill in a few spots. And what is this about a GA / Carolina a$$ kicking rivalry??? If GA got their a$$ kicked if any grudge match, it must have been because some of the "A" players were not invited to join the reindeer games.

Scott, we need to talk about the worth of pre-season polls. :wink:
I have unnamed reasons to support why this preseason #1 billing is different than other GA preseason rankings that may have occurred in sports other than golf.

Love how the only thing connecting Oklahoma to the rest of the Southwest region is that 34 mile wide panhandle. Someone reeeeeaaaaaally wanted to make that one work. :tongue:

My map. My rules.

Actually I believe the #1 seeded GA would be taking the Carolinas to fill in a few spots. And what is this about a GA / Carolina a$$ kicking rivalry??? If GA got their a$$ kicked if any grudge match, it must have been because some of the "A" players were not invited to join the reindeer games.
First you've heard of this? Hmm...must be a reason why Ole Gray didnt tell you about this.

First you've heard of this? Hmm...must be a reason why Ole Gray didnt tell you about this.
Maybe so. I may have to get out the big stick next time I see OG!

I think everyone is overlooking a very dangerous Northeast. With all the snow they've been getting, they're going to be incredibly fresh for any event later in the year since they might not see an open course until June.

Certainly you could have followed some sort of river or stream and grabbed just north of Cincinnati OH with that Southwest region.

I didn't want to overreach.

Still interested to see where the event will be held, with 8 people per team it'll be have to be a place that can hold a ton of people!

Still interested to see where the event will be held, with 8 people per team it'll be have to be a place that can hold a ton of people!

How about some place central to make travel easier ... and ease the suffering of people that have to live there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think everyone is overlooking a very dangerous Northeast. With all the snow they've been getting, they're going to be incredibly fresh for any event later in the year since they might not see an open course until June.
The NE wont be thawed by the time we play this event.

152 pages of a whole lot of nuttin...........and growing.

#BeastMode

Back