Tommy John Undergarments

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Has anyone tried these out?

I keep hearing them promoted and seem like they might be a nice alternative for golf underwear and undershirts.

http://www.tommyjohn.com/ (Does contain models, wearing the underwear!)
Tommy John offers the very best in mens underwear and undershirts. Our underwear and undershirts are supremely comfortable due to our innovative designs, functional fits and use of smart, leading-edge fabrics. Available in Crew Neck, Tank Top and Vneck undershirt styles and Brief, Trunk, Boxer Short and Boxer Brief underwear styles.

Overall a bit pricey, but with some codes I'm sure you could make it a little better.

EDIT: Warning has been noted!!!

Last edited:
Icey, why you make me click to a page of shirtless dudes in their underwear. Ban.

Icey, why you make me click to a page of shirtless dudes in their underwear. Ban.

Now I'm afraid to click it. Lol

Ddi you really just make me click on a link with half naked guys on it. I take back my partner experience with you now.

#ManShock

Ddi you really just make me click on a link with half naked guys on it. I take back my partner experience with you now.

#ManShock

Umm..we don't need to know about your partner experiences. :nono:

Some Texas team bonding???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umm..we don't need to know about your partner experiences. :nono:

Some Texas team bonding???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh you silly guys....I guess you don't read all the treads here! Try the best partner you've ever had thread......wait, that didn't sound right either. Nevermind....it was in the past.

Has anyone tried these out?

I keep hearing them promoted and seem like they might be a nice alternative for golf underwear and undershirts.

http://www.tommyjohn.com/

Overall a bit pricey, but with some codes I'm sure you could make it a little better.

They sell them at Nordstroms, very good quality, comfortable. The fits can be a little tough based on body type though. They are more form fitting.

They also sell them at Marshalls and TJs and you can get them for a pretty good price. I like the one under shirt that I have.

Kyle...I ordered a few pairs of Cool Cotton boxer briefs, and Second Skin t-shirts.

I'm a big fan of their Cool Cotton line. Thin, durable, doesn't bunch, and does a good job of saying....cool.

I wasn't as crazy about the Second Skin t-shirts. The material in the second skin line is almost too soft for me. Almost feels cheap, flimsy, and like it's going to fall apart (which, I guess is how they intend it to be).

I'll be ordering more Cool Cotton boxer briefs and will be taking a flyer on the Cool Cotton t-shirts as well.

I clicked on the link, and my first thought was, "how did they get a picture of me?"

~Rock

Very comfortable. I have one pair.

Want to see????

Sorry buddy, should have warned you. I hate that about underwear sites!
Kyle...I ordered a few pairs of Cool Cotton boxer briefs, and Second Skin t-shirts.

I'm a big fan of their Cool Cotton line. Thin, durable, doesn't bunch, and does a good job of saying....cool.

I wasn't as crazy about the Second Skin t-shirts. The material in the second skin line is almost too soft for me. Almost feels cheap, flimsy, and like it's going to fall apart (which, I guess is how they intend it to be).

I'll be ordering more Cool Cotton boxer briefs and will be taking a flyer on the Cool Cotton t-shirts as well.
Any shrinking or discoloring on the cotton stuff? Do you think it will wear nice over time?

Is this owned by the pitcher? I guess the name is not uncommon but with the surgery and all it seems anything with that name is linked to him.

Any shrinking or discoloring on the cotton stuff? Do you think it will wear nice over time?
I've only had them for a few weeks. I went with navy blue boxer briefs. I've washed them a few times and have not noticed any shrinking or discoloring.

I'm really hoping this thread becomes the Tapatalk daily "top discussions" of the day. Can't wait for that notification tonight.

~Rock

I bought a couple of pairs and I'm not such a huge fan. They advertised a certain model as being cool comfort or whatever, but I found them to be really hot and often uncomfortable.

Its bad enough we have a link to half naked dudes, please just don't start posting selfies of yourself in your Tommy John stuff!

How do we get this thread "trending" like in Twitter????

Its bad enough we have a link to half naked dudes, please just don't start posting selfies of yourself in your Tommy John stuff!

Just wanted to do a forum review.

Photos ready to go...

Nothing like clicking the link and the lady VP walk over to your desk that is extremely good looking.

Needless to say she asked what in the world I was browsing.

Post updated with the warning, sorry about that!

Honestly I was curious if these would be a nice option for a cooling undergarment for the summer. And the stay tucked shirt has me intrigued.

For $40 per t-shirt, I'll pass. My body would look like a 220 lb women wearing spandex...not a good sight.

Back