Contest #6 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Official Entry #TeamDev:

Dev said hang in there no matter what. He said that because he knows first hand that it's the only way to prevail. We never got this far dreaming about our #Legacy. Ricky told us we deserved it, but he's the one we did it for. We did it!

JM

Dev told us how stressed out he was in captaining and how he ripped his pants at work and how his boss sucks. I said to myself I could either practice or read how Dev ripped his pants. I'm now a plus handicap.

Mike Dean tried to teach me how to chutt. I said I would give him my Pre-Legacy driver if he never tried that again. Instead, I worked on my short game and became an excellent chipper/pitcher of the ball.
Hey ass man. is that an official entry?

#TeamDev You told me to get busy, stay focused and whup ole #441's arse or you would repo my woodshed. :bulgy-eyes: Can't let that happen boss so let's take em to the moss! :deadhorse: Legacy bound baby :bomb: #THPLegacy

Last edited:
#Team441 You said don't worry about talking country and stuff but more about playing golf in Carolina at the Blue. I'm determined to build my #THPLegacy by following this simple but affected strategy. Thanks Captain for taking me to the promise Land!

Official Entry

#Team441

Mike walked the line before the first round, getting everyone ready for their first matches. He reminded us that we've been working for months, and we were all ready - we just needed to go out there and play our games. We got off to a strong start, and a #Legacy was born.

Official Entry

#TeamDev

Ricky had everyone ready to go for the first round. He told us to stop thinking, go out there, and play golf, and get him that HOF tag. Were we really going to let ourselves get beat by a team associated with Ohiotopia? Team Dev got off to a strong start, and a number of THPers cemented their #Legacy.

Official entry:

#Team441
Mike motivated me like no else and that was the difference. He grabbed me by the shirt prior to the first round, looked me in the eye and said "you are going to go out there and you are going to play like a champion, no excuses. Just then he produced a sign that said "No excuses, play like a Champion." He screamed slap it! I slapped it as hard as I could and after I did he screamed "let's go baby!" He was fired up, and so was I.

#TeamDev
I remember waking up three months prior to creating my legacy and Ricky woke me up with a whistle boot camp style screaming at me to get up and start pushing. After he made me run 10 miles I was trying to figure out he got into my house with no key. He told me for the next 3 months he would train me into a golfing machine, the likes of which no one had ever seen. I still lye awake at night fearing him bursting through my door with that stupid whistle.

Last edited:
Official Entry: #Team441

Before the round started Mike handed everyone 2 Beers. He said "Boys it's time to go out there and open a can of Whoop Ass". He then smashed 2 Beers over his had and screamed, "Because Stone Cold Said So". We did the same and our #Legacy was born.

Official Entry: #TeamDev

Ricky gathered us all the night before and handed us matching carry bags. On the bag was embroidered the words "Heroes get remembered but legends never die". Well the rest was history as we all went on to create our #Legacy.

Official entry #TeamDev
After being selected, Ricky made regular checkups on me to see how the prep work was going and give encouragement and push to keep working and be comfortable in my game and not anybody else's. That let me relax and keep on course pressure minimized.

Just over a half hour left

Official entry #Team441
My first correspondence with Mike came in the form of a video "the art of chutting." I was skeptical at first but I am a good soldier and believe in my captain and with his constant encouragement and push I did learn and helped us get the win today.

official entry #team441

I wanna thank my captain Mike dean for keeping me motivated and focused on my game. It wasn’t easy to do but every time I needed a pick me up and to be motivated Mike was there to relight the fire to get better.

official entry #TeamDev

Ricky was a huge help in getting my mental game in as it was my biggest weakness coming in to #legacy. With us working together we brought my focus to a whole new level and sharpened my killer instinct on the course.

Edited so I had the right capt

pulled that off by the skin of my teeth, procrastination and a little work to make it tough to get it in on time. Good luck to all

Good luck all!!!

Hopefully I don't get DQ'd. I just realized that I put 3 and 5 months in my entry for #teamdev. Changed the 5 to a 3 but after 11:59.

pulled that off by the skin of my teeth, procrastination and a little work to make it tough to get it in on time. Good luck to all

That was cutting it close, indeed. But it's a legal entry under the wire, so you're alive in the contest and that's what matters.

Good luck to all. This one is special so congrats to all who had the wisdom to step up and enter.

for sure that is as last minute as i have seen

Good luck everyone. Whoever gets in is very, very lucky.

Some great entries in here good luck to everyone who entered, looking forward to the announcement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone!

Good luck to everyone!

Back