One Spot Open - THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to unfortunate events, there is a spot open for this THP Event and it can be had by being the 1st to take it. All of the details for this event can be found by checking out this thread.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Invitational-at-Olde-Stonewall-Pittsburgh-PA

This one is going to be a blast with golf and dinner all a part of it as well as some cool SWAG and lots of fun times and memories.

When & Where
June 13th, 2015
Olde Stonewall

Invitational
How do you get invited? Your 2015 Albatross Club Membership is your invitation. If you are a member of the Albatross Club, you are invited to play in this event. If you are not and want to play, all you have to do is join the club and help support an amazing organization called Folds of Honor. You can do so by clicking here.

While it is unfortunate that someone had to drop out, let's please not fill this thread with pages of posts saying "Sorry someone had to drop out". We feel terrible about it too, but it is not the proper place for that as we want to make sure people see that it is available.

Thanks everybody and we look forward to welcoming a new THPer to this awesome event.

0 reason this spot should last long

You got PM Josh.

• Admin
And this spot is now filled. GolferGal will reach out to choppstixxx now.

if this is still open tomorrow, I might be able to convince a buddy of mine, if you guys don't mind another frenchie

And he says sandbagger in the appropriate French Canadian inflection.

And he says sandbagger in the appropriate French Canadian inflection.

of course he does and for BIGBALL, his accent is even funnier than mine. but he is good, unlike me.

if this is still open tomorrow, I might be able to convince a buddy of mine, if you guys don't mind another frenchie

Can we vote on this?

Guys lets try to keep the banter out of this thread so that people do not think it has been filled and skip it. Thanks.

Guys lets try to keep the banter out of this thread so that people do not think it has been filled and skip it. Thanks.

you are right, it is still a long shot at this point

Is this spot still open?

Back