2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Sweet, I'm in! Love this format. I think it's my favorite for Fantasy Golf.

I'm in and coming out hot.

So who's starting Rory and his $600,000 in the first tournament? He might have something to prove. 54 hole leader last year and was +4 in the final round.
Victor Dubuisson with the biggest jump in value from I think $30,000(?) last year to $340,000.

I'm in.

Signed up and in.

Signed up and in. Really looking forward to this!

Preliminary team for Honda is set!

Signed up and week one roster selected. Hopefully I can manage to finish better than last season.

Team's all set! Here's to hoping!

I'm in and ready to go!

First time playing this format.

So do the player values change throughout the season based on who is hot, or will they be set at these numbers for a while?

Tagging thread to sign up from home. Stupid work firewall!

In...for the first time ever.

First time playing this format.

So do the player values change throughout the season based on who is hot, or will they be set at these numbers for a while?

They stay the same. This is the reason we limit how many times a player can be used. Some guys will end up being real bargains.

Just signed up and ready to play fantasy golf for the first time. Love fantasy football but ready to try fantasy golf

Just signed up and ready to go!! heres to first timers luck!!!

I'm in. I always have a blast with this!

first time in fantasy golf for me. Looking forward to it!

First few times is going to be a disaster but this will be fun.

I do see a problem though.. I can't select Tiger for every event. Is it broken? Can I just make this an auto function? :angel:

First few times is going to be a disaster but this will be fun.

I do see a problem though.. I can't select Tiger for every event. Is it broken? Can I just make this an auto function? :angel:

Sure you can! He will only count the first eight times you use him. But by all means, keep him in there all year!

Sure you can! He will only count the first eight times you use him. But by all means, keep him in there all year!

Based on his current moves, I may only get 8 starts all year anyway haha

Back