The Memorial [spoilers]

Up by 3 strokes I like your chances. But to me it is worth it. To have any chance of a Cobra free Gray at the outing, it is worth the risk of having to play a few of their clubs. You others coming to the outing should be thanking me. Now all we need is someone to get the driver out of his hand that he hits 260-270 down the middle everytime. (he said it not me....hehe)

That wasn't Gray who said that, it was the Miller Lite. But he does do it once in a while. :D

gray, are you going to get the whole blue outfit if fowler wins? i mean: hat, shirt, pants and shoes? you do realize that you'd look ridiculous, right?

That wasn't Gray who said that, it was the Miller Lite. But he does do it once in a while. :D

Ok off to the golf course to show those boys my bright blue smurf outfit that will be on display down at the PGA National. Well one similar to the classy one. KellyBo and I will have to go shopping to pick out the "showtime" outfit :cool:... I have already called Rickie to see if he has an extra sombreo er I mean Puma cap for me to wear to the event.......

By the way, my Cobra S2 is being shipped back to the factory tommorrow to have hot lead poured in the head to get the swing weight to my specs for the 44.5 length! I might at least hit one out of 18 fairways :eek:)..........

gray, are you going to get the whole blue outfit if fowler wins? i mean: hat, shirt, pants and shoes? you do realize that you'd look ridiculous, right?

Nawwwww Calloway,,, he had on a white cap dude! I might have to also change the shoes to white however my belt will be white & Smurf styling :eek:)...........

I think this might be teh drinks talking again. You are going to keep writing checks that your poor wife has to cash unfortunately...haha

It's not past noon yet old buddy, so no ML talking right now. Heck I might do what Golfer Chick does and hit a nine iron the entire round :eek:).... I will hit a bunch of fairways then for sure :eek:)...

On the other hand I have three more lessons to go through and I might be more confused than I am now. WOW what a nightmare to change a swing at my advanced young age :D

See you all at the party when the Golf comes on this afternoon. Remember smurf fans you've got to have on your blue shirts today to root him on!! KellyBo takes mighty fine pictures and the ones with JB with Cobra stuff in his bag will be posted in September :eek:)... he he Later gators :eek:)

I look at this friendly wager as laying down a sacrifice in baseball for the good of the team. If I lose, I play a few pieces of equipment that I do not feel is as good as what I am playing now. But if I win, the entire outing crowd is saved from the infomercial. The rest of you guys and gals coming to the outing should be thanking me.

I look at this friendly wager as laying down a sacrifice in baseball for the good of the team. If I lose, I play a few pieces of equipment that I do not feel is as good as what I am playing now. But if I win, the entire outing crowd is saved from the infomercial. The rest of you guys and gals coming to the outing should be thanking me.

haha :laughing:

Its all in good fun. Other than the thoughts of Gray dressed like Fowler...hehe. I got to go give an inspirational speech to the rest of the field. Coming from 3 back is not easy. Where is Gargamel at when I need him to chase the smurf.

Its all in good fun. Other than the thoughts of Gray dressed like Fowler...hehe. I got to go give an inspirational speech to the rest of the field. Coming from 3 back is not easy. Where is Gargamel at when I need him to chase the smurf.

LMAO! man, i don't know why, but that still has me in stitches!

Does this mean we have to call Kellybo "Smurfette"? Poor thing...

Smurf this, I am ready for this smurfing bet to smurfing start already!

Hopefully this thread will be full of fun today as we all wait to see how this plays out. I have to admit, I am nervous a little bit...hehe. But the good news is that we have a full day of golf with a stacked leaderboard.

Does this mean we have to call Kellybo "Smurfette"? Poor thing...

Smurf this, I am ready for this smurfing bet to smurfing start already!

smurfin'-a bro!

Hopefully this thread will be full of fun today as we all wait to see how this plays out. I have to admit, I am nervous a little bit...hehe. But the good news is that we have a full day of golf with a stacked leaderboard.

best way to watch any sporting event, with a little bit of nerves involved.

seriously though, the baffler rails are sweet! no need to be nervous.

Well Fowler looks ridiculous dressed in one color! It has to be part of the bet! hehehe

Well Fowler looks ridiculous dressed in one color! It has to be part of the bet! hehehe

agreed! old gray better represent if fowler pulls this out.

best way to watch any sporting event, with a little bit of nerves involved.

seriously though, the baffler rails are sweet! no need to be nervous.

They are decent clubs. But I get 10 more yards out of my DST and more forgiveness on the toe.

Has anybody else heard more about Tiger refusing to speak to the media yesterday after the round?

Has anybody else heard more about Tiger refusing to speak to the media yesterday after the round?

i know nothing more on the matter. he's such a pre-madonna!

i know nothing more on the matter. he's such a pre-madonna!

Im surprised that TGC has not mentioned anything about it. Its not really big news, being that his interviews are usually pretty boring, but it is rare for any golfer, let alone one "working on his image", to just "walk off".

Im surprised that TGC has not mentioned anything about it. Its not really big news, being that his interviews are usually pretty boring, but it is rare for any golfer, let alone one "working on his image", to just "walk off".

yeah, i'm done trying to figure out why tiger does what he does. maybe he was just spent after a long day and all the delays and whatnot. who knows with him.

yeah, i'm done trying to figure out why tiger does what he does. maybe he was just spent after a long day and all the delays and whatnot. who knows with him.

It wasn't even like he played poorly and was frusterated with himself... -3 with a double bogey is not a bad score at all

I just got done on the range myself, didnt talk to the media just came straight home. Whats the problem? They ask too many questions.

Tigers first drive. Left? Right? Down the middle? Im going with right side. Maybe just off in the rough.

Back